User Tag List

Page 1009 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 999 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1019 1059 1109 ... LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,135 of 20968
Like Tree19437Likes

Thread: Which Contests have you won

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by newfiechic View Post
    My 10 year old son was a grand prize winner in the LunchMate's Playstation contest and won the grand prize. Received a very nice call yesterday from the fulfiller who asked why there was no response to the email that was sent last week. We looked at the date the email was sent on - May 10th! My two boys share May 10th for a birthday! Best present ever! Everything was answered today and forms sent back.

The Grand Prize consists of Sony PlayStation®Move 320GB Bundle / PlayStation®Move hardware bundle ($399.99); Sony® 46” 3D 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV ($3699.99) ; Sony® 3D Glasses for 2 Children & 2 Adults ($599.96) ; Sony® 3D Transmitter ($69.99); Sony PlayStation®Move Motion Controller ($49.99); DualShock 3 Wireless Controller ($54.99); LittleBigPlanetTM ($59.99) (Total Prize Value is Four thousand nine hundred and thirty four dollars and ninety cents ($4934.90).
    WOW, big congrats,that is a fantastic prize that I would love to win. Enjoy!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dobbsie View Post
    Got a call this morning that I won a trip for 2 to Nappa Valley California for a private Michael Buble concert. The trip also includes 2 nights in Nappa, dinner and $500 spending money! This is the second trip Ive won this month!!! I won a trip to West Edmonton Mall and $1000 spending money earlier this month .
    OMG what an awesome trip that will be. I love Michael Buble and that would be a dream trip for me. What contest was that one from as I don't even remember seeing that one. CONGRATS and have a great time!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Soozle View Post
    I have had an AMAZING month so far with wins, and it makes me even happier than I have been able to share some of these wins with family/friends!

*A Gourmet Giftbaskets chocolate giftbasket ($70) - dangerously delicious!
    *An Avon necklace ($30)
    *A TracyNicole necklace ($60)
    *A comfy rumps cloth diaper package ($32)
    *A personalized bib from Mummi Quilts ($12)
    *A Booster Juice prize package ($100) from Global
    *A Stevie Nicks CD ($15)
    *An Ann Clark "5 piece Tea Party Gift Set" cookie cutters ($15)
    *A Kelloggs giftbasket (marshmellows, chocolate chips, Rice Krispies, a cookbook, baking dish, basket, etc) ($100) - and let me tell you, carrying the box that it came in was a real joy - it came to an inch below my hip in height and I had to carry it up 3 flights of stairs.. heh I can only imagine what I looked like
    Soozle that is a great list for a month. Congrats.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Wow! Some amazing wins everyone. I haven't posted in awhile as I took a break to complete some school. I have been entering contests over the last 8 weeks and was beginning to get discouraged as I hadn't won anything. Then in the last 3 days, I've won 3 prizes (all from blogs). Woo hoo!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sqawker1 View Post
    Hi - exciting to me but I know its not big in the real contest world, but I won a $10.00 Gift Certificate in the Canadian Living Long Weekend Contest! I love Canadian Tire so will have no trouble spending it, and also gives me great incentive to keep entering contests. Only started a few weeks ago, thanks to your website, and had no idea there would be so many out there!! I remember a few years back, before child!, entering on a 3x5 piece of paper with "not mechanically reproduced" UPC"s!!! This is definitely so much better, and cheaper! Fun to see all the new contests so I will look to try to add one to the list one of these days.
    Hey Sqawker a win is a win so enjoy, congrats. This will be the start of bigger wins for you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vilmark View Post
    I dont normally post my wins here much but Iam so over the moon I had to share

Congratulations! As the official judging organization administering The Expedia FriendTrips Game we are thrilled to announce that you have been selected as potential grand prize winner of the trip to Cape Town, South Africa.

The approximate retail value of your prize is: $14,100. This prize includes $2,800 per person which can be used to cover any incidentals.

In order to receive your prize, please review the following carefully:

This amazing trip includes:
    - 7 nights/8 days

- 5-star hotel

- Round trip air travel from closest airport from winner’s home to Cape Town

- Transfers via private car service to/from airport and hotel

- Meals to be provided as a per diem ($835 USD ($814 CAD; £522) per person per trip)

- A minimum of 3 premium activities. Winners may choose from a selection of activities including but not limited to: Great White Shark cage diving; Whale Watching; Wine Tasting; Hiking and Trekking tour of Table Mountain; and spa treatments; Cape Town by Night Experience including dinner.

- $2,800 USD ($2,728 CAD; £1,751) cash per person (included in approximate retail value)
    Approximate Retail Value for each traveler on the winning trip is up to: $14,100 per person
    Vilmark I am really happy to see you have a big win. I don't know anyone more deserving to win a great trip. You spend so much time and energy into posting great contests for all of us and I know I am one that is truly thankful to you for doing so. CONGRATS, have a great time!!!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

WOW.....soooo many great wins I second everything noonefan said and more

macfsh
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Congratulations on the trip Vilmark! That's amazing. Nice to see some good wins posted on here again. It seems everyone has been on a bit of a dry spell. I feel like I'm entering the same amount.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Wow! What FABULOUS wins you guys!!!!! That is amazing!!!
    I had two little wins recently:
    A book called How to Look 20 Years Younger from Simply Stacie
    My choice of UV Skins from Fun and Funky Mommy

Fingers crossed for more great wins for everyone :O)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

vilmark that's an amazing win! My bf is from South Africa so i know it's super expensive to travel there!

Enjoy your trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice wins everyone!!

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

congrats on your wins everyone!!

I need a bit help lol I am looking for Nestea 12 pack FPCs from Nestea contest that is over months ago maybe a year
    I am offering $50 GC of your choice for a good offer of Nestea 12 pack Free Product coupons. please pm me if you were one of the lucky winners and want to get rid of your coupons before they expire. thank you!
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Congrats on the great win Villimark!!!

Trading Score
    219 (100%)

great wins!!! Congrats

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have just won a gift bag with Nivea skincare products worth approx. $50. My first win ever Preety happy about it:0

Thread Information