User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nickypooh999 View Post
    What pisses me off is these people saying "its just $3". Where is the line drawn? When is stealing ok? These people all belong in this group, they should rename it "Defrauders R Us"
    She is a Queen Fraudster. Screwing companies for yrs in Medicine Hat and lying to Members on her group. Telling them to buy this in her flyer match ups with such and such coupon when it isnt even the proper product on sale !!! Every time i drive through the hat i wanna find her and call her out in public LOL

tryna get my coupon on
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

this is so sad...... she wont even answer my simple question

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Wow, I didn't realize there were such problems with her page before this Nestle fiasco. I've also followed her page for a while now and hadn't noticed anything fishy until an acquaintance told me about the fraud alert she got at HBC about those coupons. I'll move on to another FB group now.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i unliked, what a crock of , why are alll those people still there?? I dont get it there lots of other coupon sites that dont post this stuff, i reached my limit... unliked and reported...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i think i need a hug i feel like i was just freshied at school bullied made fun of and beat up

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I don't get it. Why would she intentionally post a fraudulent coupon?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by sewcraftygirl View Post
    Wow, I didn't realize there were such problems with her page before this Nestle fiasco. I've also followed her page for a while now and hadn't noticed anything fishy until an acquaintance told me about the fraud alert she got at HBC about those coupons. I'll move on to another FB group now.
    That's because she deleted all the drama so her minions don't know the truth.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponCobb View Post
    K so just a suggestion i reported her also to facebpk, maybe some of yous can also....
    Quote Originally Posted by bellasmommy View Post
    i think i need a hug i feel like i was just freshied at school bullied made fun of and beat up

Here is ur hug

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meyou View Post
    That's because she deleted all the drama so her minions don't know the truth.
    LMFAO well that mouthful of Slurpee is all over my Laptop now !!! ROFLMFAOOOO

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Okay I am howling I had to drop my wee ones off to my dad for the weekend (grandparent weekend woohoo) and I come back to this! NOW how many hours later Nestle doesnt want her posting that email B.S! She isn't a very good liar if its taking her hours to come up with lies, hours to come up with screen shots that are in the reply sense so you can EDIT what the original message from Nestle was lmfao this woman will stop at NOTHING does she think we are all stupid?

I am going to be writing up a formal letter along with a petition to have her put under investigation. I am going to be adding ALL screen shots, all comments, all replies to convos from her fanpage so if anyone has anything to add please forward it to me removed (no spaces in the email address) THIS HAS TO STOP HERE! I am going to forward it to the police in her city along with her address and po box her full name her fanpage her facebook account and any other information I can dig up on her. I am also going to forward it to her local news station as well as newspapers and newsstations other places, I am going to contact nestle and get in touch with their high up people not these cust service reps ... so if you have any screen shots/copied posts from her fanpage ect feel free to forward them to me and I will add them in then I will post the link to the petition to have her investigated and held responsible so whoever wants to sign it can. I will take my own personal time to see that this woman does not fraud another company, lie to another unsuspecting couponer and is shut down!
    Last edited by Sally888; Thu, Aug 4th, 2011 at 11:14 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

What sucks is I just saw her name pop up on another group I JUST joined that so far seems cool. Who knew couponing would turn so cutthroat? I mean, I seen my share of drama in parenting forums, but come on. This is couponing! FUN stuff, people! *sigh*

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Don't get me wrong. If she's done something wrong she should own up to it and face the music but how do we know. She's asking for time for Nestle to reply and that doesn't seem unreasonable. Maybe you'll think I'm naive but I don't see what she has to gain by any of this. Posting a fraudulent coupon does nothing for her or her page and if it does cause stores and companies to change their policies then she loses personally as well as publicly. Obviously there are a few who feel very strong about this and are not going to let it drop, so at some point she'll have to provide the proof or fess up. Till then isn't everything else just a suspicion, a suspicion with no proof. And isn't this whole thread about her needing proof to clear herself? So in effect we require proof but in turn we don't need to have any...seems wrong. I'm not trying to defend her per se but the whole process here seems wrong. You've convicted her before the trial...and being slanderous to boot, which does not good to anyone. You may be 100% right about her but then again you might not...

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

jaybird - all she needs to do to prove herself is post the email sent from Nestle when the coupon was posted. She has never done that. Thats all it takes. In regards to what she has to gain?? She is a narcissistic who feeds off the praise of her minions.... all the people bowing to her for getting them such great deals!! All the "you rock Bonnie" comments and the "your the best" thats what she gets out of it. Its truly pathetic.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

the whole discussion is gone??? WTH??

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

oops guess I clicked the wrong button and it took me back to the wall

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information