User Tag List

Jordie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Ok, Im relatively new to this and did consider myself a fairly intelligent person.........but I am totally lost when it comes to the codes for coupons etc that you find in the trade lists or train sites. Im not sure what they mean or what is required. Save with what codes are wanted. I know the pamper barcodes are important, but Ive seen that Dempsters is wanted, Kelloggs is wanted etc. Any idea on where I can go to get the answers please?
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Hey Jordie!! Can you give an example of what you mean? Then I might be able to help you sort it out!

Jordie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Whats an FPC, HV, PINS and UPC...when people want them for trades. I know that on the pampers its the barcode the cashier scans. Also how do you transfer SDM points?

Thank you Poppleton

I really appreciate it and I think we may have met at London Drugs once.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Ah, we might have!! I'm very pregnant, so I'm a little hard to miss right now

FPC - free product coupon - covers the entire value of the item, usually up to a specific amount

HV - high value - coupons that are worth more and are more rare than your typical coupon (ex. a $10 off Pampers coupon direct from the company)

PINS - some companies offer rewards from buying their products. You collect the pins and enter them on a website (ex. Stouffer's has codes on the boxes right now, iCoke pins are found on specially marked coke bottles, etc).

UPCs - for Pampers and some other products, folks can collect the UPCs and submit them for a specified cash value for Futura rewrads. UPCs are sometimes also sought after for a MIR (mail in rebate) if someone accidentally tossed theirs in the garbage.

To transfer SDM points, there is a feature on the Optimum Points part of the website. I've only done this once so I'm not a pro, but I know others do this frequently

If you have any others you run across, or any other questions, pop 'em into this thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    Whats an FPC, HV, PINS and UPC...when people want them for trades. I know that on the pampers its the barcode the cashier scans. Also how do you transfer SDM points?

Thank you Poppleton

I really appreciate it and I think we may have met at London Drugs once.

Thread Information