User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have yet to use a printable such as Poly To Go at the Dollarama....any luck? And if so...what stores?
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I also have a question regarding dollarama. Have any of you used the dollarama off Fanshawe and hyde park and use coupons?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I haven't tried that location yet....only Argyle/ Commissioners and Wellington/ Galleria and White Oaks.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newcouponchick View Post
    I haven't tried that location yet....only Argyle/ Commissioners and Wellington/ Galleria and White Oaks.

Did you have a good experience at Galleria? I was there yesterday and asked if they accepted coupons and the cashier didn't know. So I asked if the mgr was in and she said he was in the back. She said someone had asked the same question the day before and she would ask her mgr at the end of her shift. That was supposed to help me because..? I wasn't really feeling in the mood for the run around. I expected since the manager was in she would have called him to the front. Then I decided I would phone and ask the mgr myself but haven't had a chance yet. Any insight would be helpful.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

does white oaks dollarama accept coupons? im always too nervous to try there

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yup, I picked up a couple vileda sponges at Galleria with no troubles. I also have had great success at Whiteoaks....a bit of a learning curve for their staff..but Im patient.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I use them at White Oaks all the time with no problem.

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I have used them at White Oaks too and they are super!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I tried to use my poly 2 go coupon at the Southdale/Wonderland Dollarama and the cashier didn't know what to do, as the coupon was for $3 and the product was only $2. There was a HUGE line (Saturday!) and I figured I would be back again soon enough and would see if they had figured anything out at that point. I just asked that she please ask the manager about their policy (at least making the manager aware that this would have to be discussed). I will let you know when I get back in there!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy135 View Post
    I tried to use my poly 2 go coupon at the Southdale/Wonderland Dollarama and the cashier didn't know what to do, as the coupon was for $3 and the product was only $2. There was a HUGE line (Saturday!) and I figured I would be back again soon enough and would see if they had figured anything out at that point. I just asked that she please ask the manager about their policy (at least making the manager aware that this would have to be discussed). I will let you know when I get back in there!
    Thx Mommy135

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just got denied my Benadryl and Poly2Go coupons at Galleria. They refused as the coupon exceeded the value of the product. The manager actually told me that it was a Head Office policy. Even though I know better I didn't want to make a scene in the lunch rush. The Benadryl sticks were a good deal at $2 so I just went on my way...
    Pet Peeve: inconsistent coupon policy usage!

Thread Information