User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There are 11 boxes being checked up on!!!!!!!
    I was told today that there are people keeping an eye on the black boxes in town because people have been complaining that papers and flyers are being destroyed for coupons!!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

lol
    good luck with that.
    who is watching out for them? remember they are free papers for anyone to take, trust me I do NOT think people should go around taking them all by any means.. I dont get them here anyways, I do it where i am.. But really what is anyone really going to do to stop the people who are??
    Last edited by .calliecat.; Thu, Aug 4th, 2011 at 07:02 PM.
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Out of curiosity, are you 'busting' everyone, or just people who make a mess? Because if they don't make a mess, I think it's fine to look for extra inserts.

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Karate chop them? ;-) I doubt anyone is going to do any physical violence ;-) Would they get charged with something and handcuffed? Violation of a coupon by-law? ;-)
    It's sad that people don't have manners! Take the inserts neatly put back what you wont make use of...Simple isn;t it?
    I'm getting annoyed with the people who take EVERY one of the coupons on the tear pads--That's selfish behaviour in my opinion too!

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i got the free paper today-Kamloops This Week-and I did not get a Smart Source in my paper. Are you telling me you got a Smart Source in your free paper today?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Inserts don't come in the KTW paper, they come in the free daily news, which is what is in the black boxes.

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

See, up until the last month, mine HAS ALWAYS come in the free paper-KTW-so that is why I was surprised not to have gotten it lately. I live in Westsyde. Is ther a black box in my area that I can go pick up a paper?

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

who is watching you anyways? join date was july of this year... and the only 2 posts are made about them watching us... lol
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Okay, I went to the only BLACK FREE box I know in Kamloops-it is on tranquille Road, past the airport, just about at the Ord Dog Park and there are post boxes for mail there. i go to the black box and again, this month like last month, the only thing I find in it are Thursday's free edition of the kamloops Daily News. I must be going to the wrong places or else i have no clue! Either way, I will get my copies the way I did last month-buy a paper tomorrow and ask friends!

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I think it is fine for people to take as many as they want as long as they are not making a mess. Not sure if having someone "watch' the black boxes is legal or if you have the jurisdiction to do anything about it. Like already said here, as long as someone is not messing up the box, they can take what they like! Papers are free and as far as I know, there are no "POLICE PAPER MEN!"

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

really????
    I checked out the coupons and I really don't see why anyone would need more than one insert....

I luckily have a subscription to the Daily News, so I will get mine delivered to my front door....the vigilante justice for the black boxes (which i really have never, ever seen...North Shore??) is about the funniest thing ever...the battle over the dollar off bleach coupon is in full force!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm going to dress all in black and thwart Big Brother's efforts at midnight tonight! I will get my dollar off bleach, mark my words!

LOL

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Okay, I have a new update-I was just checking out my free Thursday edition of the Kamloops daily that the city is giving out free on thursdays for the summer and lo and behold-what do I find? My copy of Smart Source! Well, i was very pleased and so, I started thinking---I had just been to the black box on tranquilee Road by Ord Dog Park a little while (before I realized Smart Source was in the Thursday edition) looking for the 'free' papers so....back I go! Well, guess what I found? Now, remember, I had just found Smart Source in my copy so I am expecting to find Smart Source in all the nice, neat papers in the free box! Not a damn one! Not one! Someone left the papers and box all nice and neat but removed every single Smart Source! Now, was this someone who delivers the paper today or was it someone who knew and waited and went and helped themselves, being a bit greedy! I have one so I am good but there may have been someone else who wanted at least one! At least the box was tidy! And yes, isn't this Masked Bandit getting great attention! hahahah

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

I didn't get a smart source today----- was it delivered to your door??? I get the paper and i didn't get one

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Those inserts are as valuable as gold apparently LOL
    Didn't see one either..not going to get an ulcer over it
    I would be up for a Girl Ninja Posse of Kamloops and Area Couponers tho...Hope I don't fall asleep in the tree and fall out during our stakeout tho...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information