User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Hi everyone

Welcome to any new SC'ers. We have had a thread where we share a lot of coupon finds and deals with everyone from Saskatchewan over here.

But this can be an area for Saskatoon only info and for people to introduce yourself and find out who else is locally couponing. There's a few of us and some of us meet up for coffee every so often so let us know if you're interested in meeting.

Cheers,
    Darlene aka Giving-Small

I coupon for my family, to donate to charities and trade coupons to help buy dairy cows for families in Africa and Bangladesh
    This thread is currently associated with: A&W, Zellers, Walmart, Wendy's, Winners, Wholesale Club
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Sun, Jul 19th, 2009 at 12:07 PM.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I noticed quite a few things that are priced higher at Stonebridge than at Preston Crossing Walmart.

Cottonelle travel wipes were $1.48 vs. $1.18.

Well today the travel wipes are $1.67.

Rice Krispies snacks were $2 at Preston, then 2.27. But at Stonebridge they're $2.47 and now almost $3.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Hey girl, I know this is only the S'toon thread but I just wanted to comment about the whole price difference thing. I thought I was losing my mind when Ive seen this at a couple different WM here in Regina, but its kind nice to know its not just my stores!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

This is such a good idea, to not have to search for the listing! I know I haven't contributed much, because my health has been poor and my husband and son are doing the shopping. So it's enough that they follow my detailed lists and use coupons, they've been doing really well!
    Just a note, though. Could the listing be changed to the proper "Saskatonians" instead of the double 'o', please. (hey, once a teacher, always a teacher!) We are Sask-a-tone-ians not Sask-a-tune-ians. Odd, but true.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Natalka - changed this just for you! I always debate which way to spell it.

schpooh - ah .. so it's other stores too. At first I just noticed one and thought it was new stock/old stock issue but it doesn't seem to be. And of course it's the closer one that has the higher prices.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi!

I'm from Saskatoon...

Not much of a couponer yet, more into freebies.

Hello

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Hey there, most of this is a copy and paste from the coupon section, but saw this thread and thought it might apply here, too:

Market Mall Zellers has their Glade Oil Refills in Clean Linen; Summer Berries; Lemon and Camomile; and Lavender Vanilla for $1.99. That's free if you use your $2 coupon for Glade Oil refills that was in the last coupon flyer in the Star. You shouldn't have a problem using it, as they took it with no problems for me.

The Awl Shoppe in Market Mall across-ish from Safeway has a bunch of fabric (canvas-y) bags (backpacks in red and pink, purses in black, purple and pink, reusable shopping bags in pink and red, etc.) on for 2 for $5 or 3 for $5. I bought a bunch that I'll be using as part of presents in place of gift bags or wrapping paper.

And the Zellers at Market Mall has an additional 25% off the clearance price of their clothing, as opposed to the Zellers at Centre Mall, where it's 70% off the clearance price. Well, at least it was that at Centre when I was there yesterday. Don't know how long that sale is on, so give it a look-see if you're near-by.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Great tips cdnchk -thanks.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome jaclyn1!

The freebie thread on SC has a lot of good tips.

Around town, the Saskatoon tourist map has some freebie coupons one it. One is for a free ice cream at WIlson's greenhouse (I think) and one is a free coffee at McDonalds. And there are coupons for free coffee at Co-op floating around still - that ends July 31.

Quote Originally Posted by jaclynl View Post
    Hi!

I'm from Saskatoon...

Not much of a couponer yet, more into freebies.

Hello

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Hello Saskatooners! Just wanted to say that I love trading for SK. entertainment book coupons so if any of you have a book with leftover coupons, please email me and maybe we could work out a trade.
    Thanks!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Couponlady added the west deal differences at the end of her post on Walmart flyer July 24-31 - yeah.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/91459-w...4-31-a-canada/

Remember to give her a thumbs up as this is so helpful.

Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Hello all, I am from Humboldt and I go to Saskatoon a lot. I really have had good coupon luck at London Drugs on 8th. I had a SCOP at Walmart at Preston Crossing . Woo did I get attitude from the cashier. But the end result was I got the item free so who cares how they act.
    I have a request. I am looking for a UPC from Veet or Clarisol. Looking for any kind of coupon trade.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

From my post in the Saskatchewan thread:

Herold Court SDM has:

Miracle Grow Liquid fertilizer with spray attachment on for $8.99
    2 boxes of Lactaid pills (20 count) for $6.79
    Tide Simple Pleasures (that they're discontinuing) for $2.99 (I think - I'm a bit fuzzy on that. Don't quote me on it)
    A whole lotta soy and rice beverages (some with December 2009 expiration dates) for $0.99
    Candy like FunDip, Nestle singles and other chocolate and candy on from $0.39 to $0.99
    Tylenol Travel packs (10 pills, I think, in the little tube) for $0.99
    Giftable things like golf ball monogram-ers and lights with magnifying glasses for less than $10

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

New coupon section on CKOM website -
    http://www.rawlco.com/summersavings/

Wondering if anyone has been to that new smoked BBQ place Schryer's? I had seen them on the news when they opened.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Staples on Circle drive is having a big sidewalk sale. I bought a laminator for under $10.00. Manager said it was a $120.00, but I looked to see it online and according to the company that makes and sells them they are $399.00. Lots of school things on sale 20%-50% of all ready reduce prices. Got an planner for under 19.00 dollars marked down from 75.00. They will be adding items as the days go on. Lots of good things.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information