User Tag List

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just got back from getting the groceries. Sobey's had a cart of selected Nestea powder down from $5.97 to $2.64 in a cart right behind the self-serve checkouts. If you have the $1 off coupons (which I did) you get a huge container for $1.64. The best part... if you like Delissio Pizza, these are the containers with $10 of Delissio coupons on it. I believe they only had the Green Tea with Lemon kind - but I really like that flavour.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I might have to go check that out, thanks!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

That sucks, I just bought one for $5.97. Then when I took the coupons off they were glue so well that it ripped the coupons on the end

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by karmala View Post
    That sucks, I just bought one for $5.97. Then when I took the coupons off they were glue so well that it ripped the coupons on the end
    I had that happen once, where the glue ruined one of the coupons. I slice it with a scissors and generally that has worked.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought one of those Thursday night, it was Nestea Tropical Blend one. Most of the 1kg grams cans were on sale for 2.64.

To get those coupons out, take a steak knife and slowly lift and saw around the seam where there is adhesive. Then unwrap.
    Join the fun, earn cash and more

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/rosa2:-)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They have the other flavors on for that price as well I don't like the green tea, which is all I could see in the cart, but I checked on the shelf and there were still a few of the regular Lemon Ice Tea for the same price

Thread Information