User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I was wondering if all RCSS's in Wpg take coupons because I will be there the end of the month and want to use my Campbell's $0.50 coupons. Will I have a problem if say, I use 6 coupons for 6 cans of soup?

I realize that Shoppers has condensed soups on for $0.59 right now but I really want different soups (cream of potato, cheddar cheese - not mushroom, tomato which we normally buy by the case when on sale and currently have plenty of).

RCSS's soups (regular price) are almost a $1.00 cheaper than any store that sells them here so even if they weren't on sale when I'm there, it's a great deal for me!

The coupons expire on the 31st and I will be there on the 29th/30th so don't want to miss using those coupons!! Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Yes, you could use the number of cpns you have for the number of cans you want. All stores accept them, although I have better luck using cpns at the Portage or McPhillips store than the St. James one. I know my cpns are being used in the correct manner and haven't expired so it is a whole lot easier to go through self checkout at these stores.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

I am not able to use more than one coupon if it says limit of one per purchase at the regent superstore! I avoid that place at all cost! Go to walmart and price match I never have problems there! I can't wait for walmart super center. I know all people have different experiences but I have spoken to almost all the managers and never been able to get any where!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)

I find RCSS on Gateway is great. Never had any problems using as many coupons as I wanted there (only 1 per item, though). I also find self-checkout really good for using coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thank you to everyone! I'm not sure which store I will be going to. I will be staying in East Kildonan area so I'm thinking Gateway but I will also be in the St.Vital area as well. Won't have a lot of time for running around so whichever one I see first I guess LOL!!

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Shoppers is on Concordia is not far from the RCSS so you can always look there first. Also dollarama on Concordia will accept the $3 off poly to go but won't give you the overage and will make you do each cpn as a separate transaction cause they dont understand the one per person writIng on the cpn! Lol but still 24cents as aposed to 8bux is worth it!! Lol also just PMed SDM with RCSS and got 20 cans of mushroom soup for 1.80! Cashier wAs young and just smiling hard after that!!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terr994 View Post
    Shoppers is on Concordia is not far from the RCSS so you can always look there first. Also dollarama on Concordia will accept the $3 off poly to go but won't give you the overage and will make you do each cpn as a separate transaction cause they dont understand the one per person writIng on the cpn! Lol but still 24cents as aposed to 8bux is worth it!! Lol also just PMed SDM with RCSS and got 20 cans of mushroom soup for 1.80! Cashier wAs young and just smiling hard after that!!
    did you have 18 coupons for soup or something??? and this was at Superstore??

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i had 20 cpns...lol 1 for each can.....

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

whoa lol. so you just had to pay the tax basically?

Thread Information