User Tag List

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I can't find the original thread, but I think it was done by TudorChick. I just had one of those moments.

So...I was in our tiny home office, sorting my coupons. It's a hot August night and the heat was getting to me. We have a touchy little fan (you turn it on low, it doesn't work, but clicking other buttons gets it to go). I turned to press the low setting and nothing happened. Not thinking, I pressed the super high setting, fan suddenly turned on, and WHOOOSH!! Coupons everywhere!

The funniest thing happened though. The room is so small and the fan is so strong (on high speed) that it flattened a lot of the coupons against the wall. Instant coupon wall collage! And then I laughed and thought of you guys.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

good thing they didn't fly out a window..LMAO.. but still funny as hell..

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

lol...you had a moment! that would have been funny but agonizing at the same time...funny thing is when that happened to me i noticed coupons i hadn't before...

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

did you take a pic?.... laughs... so sounds like something i would do!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Were you running around the room in a panic? I love these little posts where we can laugh at ourselves. Thanks for sharing with us " a la Tudor Chick " style.

babies teach us acceptance

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

No pictures, I think I do enough damage each day that every boob moment doesn't have to be documented. I know there's another one waiting around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Were you running around the room in a panic? I love these little posts where we can laugh at ourselves. Thanks for sharing with us " a la Tudor Chick " style.
    Ha ha! Know the scene in some movies where there's money floating down and people are jumping and trying to get it? No, I didn't do that, but I felt like it. I know DH isn't going to fight me for the flying coupons.

He thought that one SCer's story about her DH racing to the checkout, hoping he can cash out before she whips out her coupons was pretty funny. Today, he kept asking me if we were going to the checkout and if he should start running now. Not amused!

Thread Information