User Tag List

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    I am subscribed too... sent LouLou and email and they said I would just pick up where my current order runs out, and the SPC will be sent out shortly!
    You're subscribed via Rogers?

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

thanks ordered!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also ordered, thanks for letting us know.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I subscribed to this last year to get the SPC card. Does the subscription automatically renew? Or do I have to call and cancel?

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Terrific - I was afraid this was not going to be re-offered but I just re-ordered mine! Thank-you very much!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Thank you!

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

got it,its soooooooo worth it i think and i dont even like lou lou very much....i saved around $200 with this card

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks! Just ordered...question though...if I did not pay by credit card (asked for the "bill me" option) because I do not have one...will I still get the SPC card. The confirmation did not say anything at all about the card. Anyone else not pay by credit card?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this is great Thanks!
    A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. --

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lmack30 View Post
    Thanks! Just ordered...question though...if I did not pay by credit card (asked for the "bill me" option) because I do not have one...will I still get the SPC card. The confirmation did not say anything at all about the card. Anyone else not pay by credit card?
    Yes, you will still get it. I did this last year when I first subscribed... they just send out a bill, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You're subscribed via Rogers?
    No. Just from the VIP SPC last year... mine runs out in November. As far as they made me understand, since I used the VIP SPC to sign up for the subscription (or renewal as I am already subscribed), then the new subscription will start after my current one is up... and the VIP SPC comes out when everyone else gets theirs. So if you're subscribed thru Rogers, so long as you use that VIP SPC link, you're good to go.

Send them an email and ask, or call. I emailed... after I subscribed... quoted my current account #, and they looked on their end and saw the day I signed up for the new subscription, knew my old one ran out in November, and said the new one would start then... and the VIP would be mailed out soon!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Yes, you will still get it. I did this last year when I first subscribed... they just send out a bill, lol.

No. Just from the VIP SPC last year... mine runs out in November. As far as they made me understand, since I used the VIP SPC to sign up for the subscription (or renewal as I am already subscribed), then the new subscription will start after my current one is up... and the VIP SPC comes out when everyone else gets theirs. So if you're subscribed thru Rogers, so long as you use that VIP SPC link, you're good to go.

Send them an email and ask, or call. I emailed... after I subscribed... quoted my current account #, and they looked on their end and saw the day I signed up for the new subscription, knew my old one ran out in November, and said the new one would start then... and the VIP would be mailed out soon!
    ya that's why I asked if you were on Rogers cause it's totally separate from this promo. I would have to cancel that one and get on this... just to get the card, I might as well just buy the card out on it's own, you can do that right?

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

ya that's why I asked if you were on Rogers cause it's totally separate from this promo. I would have to cancel that one and get on this... just to get the card, I might as well just buy the card out on it's own, you can do that right?
    When does your Rogers one end??? Not soon? If it ends next year (or later)... yeah, I spose you would have to cancel. (?) If you are NOT a student, you need the VIP one... which can NOT be bought elsewhere. Only LouLou mag offers this (as far as SPC has declared on their Facebook)

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I might as well just buy the card out on it's own, you can do that right?
    No, you can only get it through this promo.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I ordered mine. Only because I want the SPC card. I graduated 3 years ago... but have been using the SPC since then (I look young), but I feel bad about it. So hopefully this one will arrive and I can use it
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

When does your Rogers one end??? Not soon? If it ends next year (or later)... yeah, I spose you would have to cancel. (?) If you are NOT a student, you need the VIP one... which can NOT be bought elsewhere. Only LouLou mag offers this (as far as SPC has declared on their Facebook)
    No idea when it ends, if it does, I just get billed $1 on every Rogers bill.

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    No, you can only get it through this promo.
    Oh really? Maybe I will just send the mags to someone else then.. hmm.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information