Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks just ordered this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Awesome thank you so much!! I don't even like LouLou, I just want the card! lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm still a student, at least for one more year, and I've been getting the SPC for years, though I'm wondering if you guys get the list of all the stores that take the SPC with the VIP card? That thing is really useful.

I was pondering getting it from the SPC site where I get a $10 GC from a few select stores, then it will be $11 after shipping, or through LouLou. Which is a better deal??
    Use this invite worth 50 bonus points to join SUPERPOINTS for free Amazon or PayPal $$ now!
    Complete your basic profile for 30 chances to win!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what does the spc vip cover at zellers...clothes, shoes, school supplies, only? just pondering whether it is worth it....

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What's the dif between the regular and VIP card?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stuffedpandapuppet View Post
    I'm still a student, at least for one more year, and I've been getting the SPC for years, though I'm wondering if you guys get the list of all the stores that take the SPC with the VIP card? That thing is really useful.

I was pondering getting it from the SPC site where I get a $10 GC from a few select stores, then it will be $11 after shipping, or through LouLou. Which is a better deal??
    The VIP card and the regular SPC are accepted at the same places. Since you're still a student, I would get the regular card thru the SPC site and get the $10 GC. Hope that's helpful!

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

The enthusiasm on this thread over the SPC card made me order it - and I don't even know what it will do for me accept get me 10% off at Zellers Anything on top of that will be icing on the cake!! Thank you very much for letting us know about this - it will be my first time getting it.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by omegacanuck View Post
    What's the dif between the regular and VIP card?
    For the regular card, you have to show student ID to use it.

For the VIP card, student ID is not required, meaning anyone can use it. You'll of course run into cashiers who are unware of the VIP version and will insist that student ID is required even though in the corner it's clearly printed "NO STUDENT ID REQUIRED". My mom (in her 50s) has the VIP card and every time this happens to her, she points to the NO STUDENT ID caption and when a particularly stubbord cashier still refuses to accept, she exclaims "Are you saying I'm too old to be a student? Learning if lifelong... I'm a mature student."

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    For the regular card, you have to show student ID to use it.

For the VIP card, student ID is not required, meaning anyone can use it. You'll of course run into cashiers who are unware of the VIP version and will insist that student ID is required even though in the corner it's clearly printed "NO STUDENT ID REQUIRED". My mom (in her 50s) has the VIP card and every time this happens to her, she points to the NO STUDENT ID caption and when a particularly stubbord cashier still refuses to accept, she exclaims "Are you saying I'm too old to be a student? Learning if lifelong... I'm a mature student."
    i love your mom! hahaha...
    ordered mine, thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't want to get too excited, and everyone else as well, but on their facebook, this was posted:
    "We have a lot of great new retailers in the 2010-2011 SPC Card program- American Eagle Outfitters, aerie, Second Cup, Rexall/Pharma Plus, Blockbuster, PINK by Victoria's Secret, The Body Shop, Putting Edge, Only and many others! What area do you live in?"
    The official won't be out until the launch apparently, which is August 1st I believe.

Also, I found out that through their main site www.spccard.ca, they've made apps available so that you can actually get the list of participating stores right onto your BB, iPhone, iTouch, iPad, Android. I'm super excited! I've dled mine, can't wait to try it out.
    Use this invite worth 50 bonus points to join SUPERPOINTS for free Amazon or PayPal $$ now!
    Complete your basic profile for 30 chances to win!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just figured out you have to click the picture for the link. Thought it was the blue lined one early on, but that was the 2009. Double check make sure you get the deal for 2010-2011. Thank you everyone.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stuffedpandapuppet View Post

It's NOT a $10 GC, it's $10 off your purchase at whatever store you choose from the list when you spend $40 or more.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information