User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: brandsaver

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

hmmm got ours this am in smartshopper...redplum was not exciting but we will take it!
    Definitely trade-ables coming out of these inserts!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got mine at work in the Smart Shopper. I raided my mom's Friday paper at lunch and there was a P & G and Redplum. Check today's paper as well as the flyers. Got to wait till I get home to see if the P & G is in the smart shopper since I dont get the paper.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Yupper its in the smart shopper...I have lots of tradeables let me know if you want need anything..pming me goes to my phone and then I don't have to remember to get back into the local section......Rexall has 10% off their stamps as well if anyone is near a rexall limit of 3

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Nothing in our smartshopper, there doesn't seem to be any consistency in this town.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Can everyone in Brantford please post what newspaper and the date of the newspaper this wknd that you found either red plum or brandsaver for this wknd. Or any coupon inserts you found in the paper from last week(mon) till tomm.
    Just helps when looking through papers in recycle bins.
    My parents got both the inserts in their home delivered Expositer today.
    I think my Mom said my Toronto Star had them in it today as well. I will have to double check though. My free papper smart shopper I got nothg..
    My son and his friend delivered last weekends smart shopper papers for their friend who was away and she is the regular carrier. The papers come already put together. There was alot of ppaers missing inserts. I honestly thk the problem is the people who put them together and keep them for themself. Or if you look at ebay ppl do try and sell coupons. Just my thoughts anyways. Any help ould be appreciated. I need diaper coupons!! Damn huggies turned my daughter blue where the diaper is on her. It wont come off either! Huggies figures the die wasnt set. They said they will send replacement coupons for them,which is fine,but what about my daughter being stained blue?? We haved bathed her so much and its not coming off,and she has very sensitive skin and its looking like she has excema too. Speaking about inserts not being delivered,Im so annoyed that I didnt get any inserts and they had a great coupon for the new pull on diapers. They have had such good introductory prices but I have none of the coupons that came out.... Sorry for my Rant!!!

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I have the pampers and huggies both. I like your rant, I do get extras that someone assured me come from left over paper routes. She said they just get tossed when they are done...seems like such a waste . I wouldn't take them if I thought people weren't getting inserts.
    I have ebayed many things over the years, and can't imagine ebaying these inserts.
    It would cost way to much to mail them, and cutting them, would be another story. Hardly seems worth it.
    I took a bunch of the diaper coupons to the daycare, that I wouldn't use, and hand off extras to friends, and trade a few on here.
    Let me know what you need. and I will get them to you.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

I got my red plum and pg friday in my smart source. Not sure if you have to have registered to expositor or not for them. I am registered and got it, my neighbours aren't and didnt. I talked to the carrier last week and asked if I could have any extras. He dropped off two bundles of smartshopper and no coupon inserts in them. I went to shoppers and checked and pg was in the friday paper no redplum. Hope this helps. Best suggestion look at the recycling boxes that have expositors I guess

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information