User Tag List

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MangoFruit View Post
    Here's a word of advice. You guys should remove your address and information after you place your order. I heard that others were able to login to others account. I was able to login to another person's account. They are really that secured in protecting your information, so you should be very careful when you use credit card.

Also, remember these product are made in China, so the product isn't the best.
    Thank you, very good advice!

Yes, I also thought about "made in China", that's why I stayed away of ordering toys for my baby.

P.S. Though here, in Canada, 99 % of goods - made in China, but at least they are made for Canada and should have been passed control before entering Canada. As for made in China for China, well, I can't trust Chinese safety.
    Last edited by Mia; Mon, Aug 15th, 2011 at 01:02 AM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Here's a word of advice. You guys should remove your address and information after you place your order. I heard that others were able to login to others account. I was able to login to another person's account. They are really that secured in protecting your information, so you should be very careful when you use credit card.

Yes, I agree. I was logged on to an account beloinging to a person named 'Jake'. I could clearly see his email address.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I would remove my info but am afraid it might complicate the order if my profile and paypal shipping address don't match. After I get my shipping confirmation, I will definitely remove all info.
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This site has some really bad reviews.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LegobrandonCP View Post
    Yes, I agree. I was logged on to an account beloinging to a person named 'Jake'. I could clearly see his email address.
    jake what? i was logged into a jake too i wonder if it's the same? I think mine said Jake Smith or Jake Sully or something.
    Last edited by BobSagget; Mon, Aug 15th, 2011 at 08:03 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    jake what? i was logged into a jake too i wonder if it's the same? I think mine said Jake Smith or Jake Sully or something.
    I wasn't really sure what last name this Jake had because I quickly logged out.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

well i was just curious if it was some weird bug where only a few accounts were being accessed by others or if it was completely random and all accounts were at risk. Hope not.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

As I was placing my order last night I realized I was logged into someone elses account also..."Joshua" to be exact. I was skeptical about this site as it was, when I saw that I said forget it and didn't bother ordering.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

i went to log on my account just now and my order says unpaid
    when i clicked on it, nothing showed up
    did this happen to anyone else?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This is totally off topic, but I need help. I ordered two products from Toys R Us Canada on Thursday night, and it shipped with Purolator on Friday. Its been four days, and the tracking information seems to be stuck at: 'Left via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot'. Does this mean it is on its way to Vancouver? Or is my package lost? Sorry, I am posting this here but I need some quick help! Thank you!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Got my shipping confirmation this morning too, though for only one of my 2 items....I hope it doesn't take 3 weeks to get here (but we ARE talking about China....)

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Mine shipped the morning of the 13th. I ordered 3 pairs of socks and another pair from those $1 deals they offered on the checkout page.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Placed my order last week but when I logged in today and clicked my orders NOTHING SHOWED UP?!!?!?!? It was there last week! What happened to my order!! Did the same happen to anyone else?

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is totally off topic, but I need help. I ordered two products from Toys R Us Canada on Thursday night, and it shipped with Purolator on Friday. Its been four days, and the tracking information seems to be stuck at: 'Left via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot'. Does this mean it is on its way to Vancouver? Or is my package lost? Sorry, I am posting this here but I need some quick help! Thank you!
    Give it a day or two because I believe they don't deliver during weekends.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No it's on its way! no worries!! My package said that too and it was also coming from Toronto. It stayed at "toronto" until the very day it arrived, haha. Even worse, when it did arrive it said it had arrived at a place with the same name...in USA
    you wil get it! and some one will be happy!! ^^

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information