User Tag List

Thread: Fibre Plus Sale

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, I know this is late but I just got my Fibre Plus cereal coupon in the mail.

It's the $2.00 off one. I noticed Save On Foods has the cereal on for 2.99 this week, so thats a box of cereal for .99.

But sale is only on till Aug 13th. Hope some of you can catch the deal in time.
    Happy Couponing
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

also on sale at superstore and extra foods out west

Bargain Hunter
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this is regular price at walmart for 2.97 great cereal

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

and foodbasics for $2.99

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

If your SOF allows stacking, use your $2 mail out with your .75 save.ca and get it for .24 a box.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Yeah I went to use my 2 coupons because Extra Foods has it on sale for $2.97.... so I hand the coupons to the cashier and she just stares at them... she tried scanning them, then manually entering the UPC. I was like omg... so she kept standing there, finally I asked the cashier beside her to help. She comes to the till and does the EXACT same thing. Then says to me, umm I don't know how to do it either...I gave a huge lecture about how they are cashiers and should be trained to use coupons cause this was ridiculous. So I walked out without the cereal. THEN yesterday the same thing happened!! I gave another lecture and they just stared at me... walked out without cereal again. Called manager and he gave me some lame excuse about not having time to properly train the new employees... umm okay!?!? I will try again today and I will not leave until it is done properly.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvAgoodDeal View Post
    this is regular price at walmart for 2.97 great cereal
    I thought that too cause last week they were selling it for $2.97. This week it's $4.97!! Going to check out Extra Foods!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RCSS West also has it on sale for $2.97.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I wonder if my local LD carries Fibre 1....then I can stack....because all the Save On's around here don't : /

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Just picked up 2 at FB for 99 each - great deal

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Yeah I went to use my 2 coupons because Extra Foods has it on sale for $2.97.... so I hand the coupons to the cashier and she just stares at them... she tried scanning them, then manually entering the UPC. I was like omg... so she kept standing there, finally I asked the cashier beside her to help. She comes to the till and does the EXACT same thing. Then says to me, umm I don't know how to do it either...I gave a huge lecture about how they are cashiers and should be trained to use coupons cause this was ridiculous. So I walked out without the cereal. THEN yesterday the same thing happened!! I gave another lecture and they just stared at me... walked out without cereal again. Called manager and he gave me some lame excuse about not having time to properly train the new employees... umm okay!?!? I will try again today and I will not leave until it is done properly.
    Don't have time to train? inexcusable. An ex-employee told me that cashiers are timed for each transaction, and coupons take too much time. Everytime I go in there is a line up of 15 people waiting at the only till open... Poor poor management.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    Don't have time to train? inexcusable. An ex-employee told me that cashiers are timed for each transaction, and coupons take too much time. Everytime I go in there is a line up of 15 people waiting at the only till open... Poor poor management.
    I completely agree, I absolutely hate having to shop at extra foods. They always have expired product out and very poor customer service. Once I went to buy milk and they had expired two days prior... When i first moved into the area I called to see what time they were open until and the gentleman that answered the phone very rudely said "the same time we're open til every night" I was like excuse me?!?! I'm new to the area. The only reason I continue to shop there is because it is literally right across the street from me.

Also... If they had properly trained the employees coupons should take no time at all... they take just as long when they have to take out their papers and look up codes for produce!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I thought the same thing, but both coupons have restrictive wording.

Rue

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    If your SOF allows stacking, use your $2 mail out with your .75 save.ca and get it for .24 a box.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I just picked up a box for $0.99 (after coupon) at Extra Foods (West). Thanks for the reminder as I totally missed that in the flyer. Another reason why I love this forum! That's the 2nd time this week a great deal was brought to my attention that I would have otherwise missed - THANKS FOLKS!!

Thread Information