User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I can't stress how much I agree with that statement about Centre Mall, a cashier there actually put her hand in my wallet
    Why did she put her hand in your wallet.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I bought a cell phone top up card, I put the card ticket in my purse (I keep it with me because not all stores have the denomination in stock but they sell it) and she wanted to staple the PIN to it so she just reached across and took it back out
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne1 View Post
    I haven't used the one in Stoney Creek (Hwy 8 & Millen) too often with coupons. But when i have I didn't have a problem.

DO NOT VENTURE DOWN TO THE ONE AT CENTRE MALL!!!!

I really can't stress enough how horrible it is down there now.
    Never had a problem at the center, its my SDM of choice, mind you I havent been with coupons in probably 2 months now. I did have a problem at millen road a few times, and eastgate is horrendous regardless if you use coupons. You get the stink eye if you even ask a question about a flyer item.
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I bought a cell phone top up card, I put the card ticket in my purse (I keep it with me because not all stores have the denomination in stock but they sell it) and she wanted to staple the PIN to it so she just reached across and took it back out
    Ya I can see how that would bug ya. Sometimes people do not realize what they are doing when they do it. Im sure she meant no harm though. I dont think it is such a big deal. It still a bit rude though. Ecspecially the older ladies do not realize that things like that can get people angry. I give them the benefit of the doubt though,
    Last edited by ferdo; Thu, Aug 18th, 2011 at 05:31 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by miztia View Post
    Never had a problem at the center, its my SDM of choice, mind you I havent been with coupons in probably 2 months now. I did have a problem at millen road a few times, and eastgate is horrendous regardless if you use coupons. You get the stink eye if you even ask a question about a flyer item.
    Eastgate has been ok With coupons but I went there on Sunday and asked where the Pampers big pack diapers were that were on sale for $19.99. We never had them for $19.99. I left in a bit of a daze. They were in the flyer and on the shelf they were still regular price. I went to Centre today and they were $19.99. A few Shoppers take a few days after the flyer starts to change their tags and prices in computer so I would check bills.

Dont ask me why I didnt show the flyer. I was still a bit confused thinking I must have saw it in a different stores flyer.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ferdo View Post
    Ya I can see how that would bug ya. Sometimes people do not realize what they are doing when they do it. Im sure she meant no harm though. I dont think it is such a big deal. It still a bit rude though. Ecspecially the older ladies do not realize that things like that can get people angry. I give them the benefit of the doubt though,
    The older ladies would know that it is never ok to touch someone's wallet, I grew up knowing not to touch my mum's / grandmas etc

She may not have meant any harm but it is basic common sense not to touch someone elses property, how about I put my hand on the till?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miztia View Post
    I guess it depends on who you get.

but it's also just horrible to try and get around down there to do any shopping at all. All the construction & new In's & out's.....it's just a horrible driving experience.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have a related question . . .

Which Hamilton SDM has the best clearance section? The one I go to all the time (Main and Sherman) used to have a great one, but they recently cut it in half. Does anyone know of a SDM with a nice big clearance section?

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Mohawk and Rice (Harzard square) have been good with my coupons although once I had tou whip out my policy for Purex.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Mohawk (harvard square) only. No problems even with my 5 tiny printed asprin coupons but did need my policy print out for purex.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I usually go to the one in Stoney Creek on Mud St, that's been my favorite so far and the girls there in the middle of the night on Fridays are really nice.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The old Shoppers on James St. N. used to have excellent clearance items and it was great because I work nearby and could do a quick visit on my lunch break. I got several marked down items free there by using coupons which was a fabulous pickmeup mid-day. The newer one over at Cannon and Wellington isn't as good and I don't ever see anything interesting in their regular discount section. Although I will admit that after one big holiday earlier this year I got some awesome discount candy and chocolate. I just have to remember to go by about a week after holidays.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I go to the one on Mud as well and I find it to be ok. Their clearance section is "meh". I've seen some odds and ends sitting there for weeks, but I did score a good deal on Crayola Pipsqueaks a few weeks ago, but there were only a couple of packs.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

The one on Mud St. I picked up 2 cases of campbells light all for free, and dirt cheap nair wax for like $3, but I also go at 2 am right after the merchandiser guy has put all the stuff out, hehe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information