User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got an email from Dollarama.All Dollarama's in Alberta are accepting coupons.
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Dollarama Village Mall this afternoon to use a $0.50 Carnation hot chocolate coupon and two $1.00 Royale dinner napkins coupons.At Dollarama Village Mall cashiers kept on scanning the coupon even though I said it's the not the U.S.Even the GM didn't know what do and just said to come back another day.I just took my coupons to Dollarama in Parkland Mall the cashier didn't know what to do but the other cashier told her just ring the coupons as cash.So at Parkland Mall Dollarama coupons work.Both Dollaramas said they were just informed today about coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

GREAT to know thanks for the updates

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgot to mention both Dollarama's have the Carnation hot chocolate that has the free Stouffer's Bistro Sliders coupon.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got another email from Dollarama the value of the coupon can't exceed the price of the product.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

NICE!!!! Oooohh....I might have to go take a trip to both this weekend and see what I can find!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

went to dollarama in sylvan lake today, no prob, accepted my coupons, rang them in as cash, said the only thing they can't do is take a coupon with a value more than the item.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

o0o thats great to hear. I will be checking out dollarama this weekend, with coupons in hand of course.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I went to village mall and used coupons. It worked out
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Went to dollarama in Parkland Mall today. They said there was a memo from head office that they are NO LONGER taking coupons. They would not take mine!!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I had heard the same thing on here. Dollarama no longer taking coupons.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

WHAT??? That is LAME-O. I never even got time to use them once.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well that is just too darn bad for dollarama because they WILL Lose customers who will shop where they can use their coupons. If they have stopped taking coupons, then i have stopped shopping there. Oh well it was nice while it lasted.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I got the same thing today when I tried to use my royal napkin coupons, the cashier told me they are bringing in gift cards, I dont understand how gift cards purchased from there and having coupons are related but, they will start to hurt soon anyways as dollar tree is opening here in Canada I so cant wait the best dollar store ever we are getting 3 here in London Ont. and they will give dollarama a run for their money

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Well that is just too darn bad for dollarama because they WILL Lose customers who will shop where they can use their coupons. If they have stopped taking coupons, then i have stopped shopping there. Oh well it was nice while it lasted.
    I wouldn't be too quick to give up on them just because you can't use coupons there. I mean their prices are great on so many brand name items as it is. I spoke to someone about the coupons no longer being accepted. It wasn't because they just don't want to do it anymore. There's a lot more to it than that and it was more of an issue with them and the companies that they were getting the coupons for.
    I only ever used a coupon there maybe twice but I had seen people come in and clear out a shelf with their stockpiles of coupons. That is their right BUT some coupon users have been downright nasty to the staff.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information