User Tag List

Bargain Hunter
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at RCSS in north oshawa today. in the clearance section at the back they have 9.99 cans of enfamil marked down to 50% off 4.99 plus if you have a $5 off coupon its free they had approx 5 or so cans I dont use formula but thought some new moms in here might want to know.... I know someone else posted something at their store in another location so maybe its a chain wide discontinuing? hope I posted this coreectly its my first time.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I was at the Metrotown location two days ago and saw the same thing. They also had Huggies Snug and Dry marked 50% off. I grabbed 2 x Size 2 and 1 X Size 1 since child #2 is on the way. Sucks that I didn't have any coupons to use on them as well, but $6 for a pack of 72's is still awesome.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I went and checked RCSS today and nothing was on sale or clearance I never find these prices anywhere in Brampton, ON

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Evie84 View Post
    I was at the Metrotown location two days ago and saw the same thing. They also had Huggies Snug and Dry marked 50% off. I grabbed 2 x Size 2 and 1 X Size 1 since child #2 is on the way. Sucks that I didn't have any coupons to use on them as well, but $6 for a pack of 72's is still awesome.
    wow that is still awesome price. i checked grandview yesterday and cant find any. are those the only sizes? thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I'm going to have to stop at RCSS on my way out of town for a famil reunion!! I can't pass up the possibility of free formula!!

Thread Information