User Tag List

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hey all, just wanted to let you know about this because I didn't until this morning (It might be old news to you though). A lot of people don't like using the apps that are on facebook for coupons because they're accessing your information/photos/friends list etc. Well you can change what they have access to.

Go to Account -- Privacy Settings -- Click Edit Settings under Apps, Games and Websites (down at the bottom left) -- In the "apps you use settings" click "edit settings" and then you can check/uncheck what you want shared with apps.

I was quite happy to find that they won't be getting all my information anymore when I want to get sent a coupon
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

interesting.
    i just have a dummy account i use for coupons and promos.

i was going to post this on your nicorette thread but seeing this, i decided i'd do it here.
    you mentioned some facebook coupons you're waiting for.
    i'm wondering what ones have you signed up for and what have you gotten, or are waiting on?

so far i signed up for mr big, olay birthday something (got a nice gift but no coupons), and so nice soy beverage.
    i don't know what else is out there, but if you care to enlighten me with what you know, i'd appreciate it.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hmmm, let's see.

The recent ones are the Mr Big, the SmartBread coupon. I can't think at the moment.
    I am a member of a group on FB that, although it's kind of annoying (the admin of the group mostly) it posts all the Canadian Coupons right on my newsfeed. I think the best promotion I've seen in a long time (which has now ended) was that future shop gift card one where you did simple tasks and got $5 GCs. If I think of anything that's still active I will let you know.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

thanks.
    i just read about the futureshop one in the freebies section.
    sounded like a fabulous deal - sorry i missed it.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Thread Information