User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi I am consistently losing coupons or misplacing them, what is the best organizer out there AND what is the best filing system... by product, expiry date.... any and all feedback would be appreciated ......

This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

i have them organized by category.( beauty, paper, cleaners, condiments, dairy, cereals, juice/pop, snacks, frozen goods) and then i have them set up based on how i shop at my favorite store going through the aisle. The organization method is totaly based on what works for you.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I find that just in sections like what fitzgirl does works for me. I bought a coupon accordean thing from Walmart for 3 bucks and it has an elastic that wraps it tight. When I am in that section of a store and I want to check my coupons I just got to that one section I dont have to flip threw all of them. I dont worrie about the exp. as I tend to go threw them enough that I can use or toss as needed!!
    COUPONSTIPATION: The inability to make a purchase now, because there is a coupon at home!!!
    Live in winnipeg? Save money and shop from home www.facebook.com/AvonwithNaomi
    www.facebook.com/winnipegcoupontrades

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

i have a binder with all the coupons I know I will use, sorted by aisle in the store - as for the coupons I trade they are in a box with dividers sorted the same way alphabetically - that way I know when trading or buying what section to go to

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NaomiJ View Post
    I find that just in sections like what fitzgirl does works for me. I bought a coupon accordean thing from Walmart for 3 bucks and it has an elastic that wraps it tight. When I am in that section of a store and I want to check my coupons I just got to that one section I dont have to flip threw all of them. I dont worrie about the exp. as I tend to go threw them enough that I can use or toss as needed!!
    That's how I do mine and it works well.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you all for the awesome advice and I already went to walmart this morning and got the accordian (?) thing - lol ... definately going to do some reorganizing this morning cause the pocket system I had going on definately not working out .. thanx

Thread Information