User Tag List

Thread: SDM Fairway

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So angry! Went there today and tried to use my 2.00 Lacoupe printable coupon for the mens thick hair 2 in 1 shampoo that is on clearance for 2.99.
    The cashier told me they do not take printables.
    I said yes you do I used some here before. So I went on my phone and searched up their coupon policy to show her. She said she has never seen this before (the policy) She then gets on the phone and talks to someone who then confirms that no she can not take it as they don not get reimbursed for printables.
    I took the managers name and I will be calling tomorrow. I did attempt to call tonight but the close at 8. This is the second time they have refused a printable from me! Either head office fixes it or I will take my business and prescriptions elsewhere!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I used printables at a SDM in cambridge a few months back.... no ques asked... seems like their policy is not followed

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I'm pretty sure that is up to each individual associate (usually the pharmacist) to choose if they take printables or not....I know I've had success at SDMs in Cambridge. I have also heard stories of stores in the area being burned by copied printables....not saying that you copied it, but others may have ruined it

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That is true, but I have a shoppers on the other side of me and they take printables. I understand someone may have ruined it but how can one store change a nation wide policy?

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I always think of it like money...they can refuse to take bills if they suspect they are couterfit, same goes for coupons. Not that it is right, just another way of looking at it? I definatley have my fav stores and even cashiers that I know won't agonize over my coupons, obviously SDM Fairway won't be on the list lol!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Most definitely lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have no problems at Sunrise Centre SDM and I know I used printables for aspirin on Weber. That lady needs to read her policies again....I totally understand your frustration. Fairway Rd dollarama accepts printables but no other dollarama does...drives you nuts. Hope this helps!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I know!! But i did us printables at the dollerama on weber st with out a problem...probably fluke on who you get

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had issues with printables at the Shoppers on Strasburg last week so I called head office about it. They told me that the stores do NOT have the right to refuse printables as their corporate policy states that they do accept them. Of coarse, the only exception to this is if they think the coupons are fraudulent.

Head office spoke to the store and have told me that I can go back there and use my printable coupons as they will honour them.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

wow have heard of lots of problems at fairway sdm too bad because its the closest to me, but i havent had any issues at weber, sunrise, ira needles, cambridge, it all depends on the cashier, big time, ive had different answers from different cashiers but same with walmarts, we just got to stand our ground when we have the coupon policys with us.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Totally agree!

Thread Information