User Tag List

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey Everyone...
    I really need some honest opinions!
    I've lived in London 4 months now, and I have no family or friends (yet) here, so who better to turn to than some London SC's!?

I need to have a repair done on my car. I was visiting my parents last week and my father diagnosed the issue (he is pretty sure anyways!), but since he lives 2 hours away and does long haul - he has no time to fix it/ it's not worth my drive if I get there and he can't make it home!

Does anyone have some (+) or (-) feedback/experiences from repair centres or mechanics around this area?
    I need a HONEST mechanic (as I am a 22 yr old female who doesn't know much about vehicles) and I need somewhere affordable(I haven't found a job here...yet!)

Thank you in advance for your time!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I can recommend Bud Polhill Automotive if you live in the east and East End Garage if you are more south.
    Both are very honest, do only what is needed and save you money if they can kind of shops. Both make contact before doing the work too which is nice.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Matthews Auto - NW corner of Hamilton & Giles - (1st corner heading west on Hamilton after the Esso station at Hamilton & Highbury).

Great prices, gets permission to do the work as well and will only do what's needed, they don't seem to be into upselling. They even keeps the parts to show you why they needed doing if you want to see them lol!!

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In the Byron/Westmount area is Hillman's Auto Centre - we have used them for years. Very honest and family run Good luck with the job search! What are you searching for?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Maximum Automotive...on central near adelaide...ask for Mark..he's the owner, a good friend and awesome!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Autostrada on Wharncliffe. They are family-owned and operated and very good and honest.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy135 View Post
    In the Byron/Westmount area is Hillman's Auto Centre - we have used them for years. Very honest and family run Good luck with the job search! What are you searching for?
    I am a Child and Youth worker so I have been searching and applying for anything in that field. I also have applied Tim Hortons, Walmart, a lot of retail stores etc!! Hoping something pops up soon since students are going back to school shortly!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy135 View Post
    In the Byron/Westmount area is Hillman's Auto Centre - we have used them for years. Very honest and family run
    Yup, that's also were we take our cars. We drive older cars so they need a bit of TLC from time to time and they've always taken great care of us.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay tire's on Clarke Road between Oxford and Dundas Street. I have been going there since I was 22 and now I am 35. Honest and great!

Thread Information