User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Brandsaver is not in my Mum and Dad's Red Deer Advocate.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

I have not gotten the last 8 Brandsaver and Red Plum coupon booklets. I am very frustrated and have tried calling our local paper but just get sent from one dpt to another. Is there a head office we can call to let them know? The whole bag of flyers arrives at my doorstep, but not the coupons!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the Brandsaver in the flyer package this week that I got by accident but I did not get it in the paper that I actually subscribe to. It doesn't make any sense at all. I got SmartSource and Red Plum in both flyers and subscribed paper but only one Brandsaver.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmommyof1 View Post
    I have not gotten the last 8 Brandsaver and Red Plum coupon booklets. I am very frustrated and have tried calling our local paper but just get sent from one dpt to another. Is there a head office we can call to let them know? The whole bag of flyers arrives at my doorstep, but not the coupons!!
    Company that owns that the Red Deer Advocate is Black Press Group Ltd. Here is link to the emails of the heads of the company and the address of the head office http://www.blackpress.ca/corporate/contact.php
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Aug 13th, 2011 at 01:32 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I would try a recycling walk. Or just talk to some friends, and ask them to hold onto the inserts for you.
    Some times I get them, sometimes not. At least with Brandsaver you can order them all online too...

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Mine was in with the flyers yesterday
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl888 View Post
    I would try a recycling walk. Or just talk to some friends, and ask them to hold onto the inserts for you.
    Some times I get them, sometimes not. At least with Brandsaver you can order them all online too...
    I have never receievd a PG flyer. Does this mean that brandsaver flyer contians only what is available online or are they different?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I spoke to a lady at circulation this morning she said they never got them.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewmom View Post
    I have never receievd a PG flyer. Does this mean that brandsaver flyer contians only what is available online or are they different?
    Nope, everything online is a complete duplicate of what is in the flyer. And usually when you order them online, they have longer expiry dates .

Sadly, you probably live in an area where either you have a greedy paper boy (or paper boys mom lol), or just shoddy service. Do you get your flyers at all?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    I spoke to a lady at circulation this morning she said they never got them.
    Yeah...she is an idiot lol.
    I got mine. Friday. And my redplum. It was an exciting day .

And if the same people around here keep doing such a good job with my flyer delivery, it might be the first year I actually give the paper "people" a nice Christmas bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nope, everything online is a complete duplicate of what is in the flyer. And usually when you order them online, they have longer expiry dates .

Sadly, you probably live in an area where either you have a greedy paper boy (or paper boys mom lol), or just shoddy service. Do you get your flyers at all?
    Get the flyers and the Red Plum.I emailed the Black Press who own the Red Deer Advocate about this and P & G.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Aug 14th, 2011 at 10:51 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone wants to complain to the Red Deer Advocate http://web.bcnewsgroup.com/portals/r...r/customer.php

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I haven't received mine yet either. I did get another smartsource this week though so I'm still hoping for it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I dont subscribe to advocate, i just get the 'Life' paper that comes out every thursday that has flyers. It never has smart source or redplum tho, just grocery store flyers. Those are the only flyers i get. I have to buy calgary herald to get smart source

Trading Score
    389 (100%)

I didn't get one in my advocate either, but my Mother In Law brought me hers from her flyer package.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information