User Tag List

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I am seeing posts in the formums that there are good coupons at Metro....Kraft amooza and dare, and bread.
    I was at the KGR one today and didn't find anything...if anyone hits up metro, can you let me know if you find some, or get me a few and we can trade....thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    I am seeing posts in the formums that there are good coupons at Metro....Kraft amooza and dare, and bread.
    I was at the KGR one today and didn't find anything...if anyone hits up metro, can you let me know if you find some, or get me a few and we can trade....thanks
    was at price chopper earlier (colborne) and there was a guy putting up amooza coupons. He had a few more in his cart unfortunately he was taking his sweet time or else I would or grabbed some

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Sure Jill,are you in brantford? If anyone wants to send me a list of what coupons you are trying to find,or even hair care(general) and vice versa,we would have alot better chance of having more coupons. Personally I wouldnt care for making it a trade,just if we all reciprocate and help eachother. If anyone would like to try this pm me your email address or cell ph number if you use text,and I will send the same and then I will have the list of what to be looking for and how many are wanting them. I thk this wld be so beneficial to all of us!!!

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have spoke to another Brantford member several times and we are wanting to get out together and spend an afternoon/day hunting all the stores for coupons. Even going elsewhere than brantford. What we want to do is,get to a store and split up,i get this half the store,she gets that half.Just looking for coupons..If we wanted to we could even do a quick once over on the other persons side. I personally find I do not get out to the stores alot, (not like I would like to) But joys of being a single Mom .. I like to be very organized with my coupons when I go shopping,coupons all pulled ready to go. THe problem is there is so many coupons I dont find in the stores here. So we figured a day coupon shopping,we would get so many more new ones. We both found that in Burl and Oak there can be a ton of coupons,lots we dont see,or that they simply are all gone when we go to the stores in brantford.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

This sounds like a great idea.
    Thanks Addismom!!!

I mailed a bunch of SASE envies to a friend of mine in the fall, so when she is shopping she can tear pad hunt for me.

I have another stash of animal coupons building for you addismom!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I wonder if the Royale is 3.99 like someone posted in the deals forum or maybe it's still 4.99

Thread Information