User Tag List

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just came back from a trip to Rexall and I am ready to blow my cork! First off, Rexall does not have a coupon policy for their store. Okay, fine. I was trying to purchase some items and one of the coupons I was using was save $3WUB2. Well, the cost of the items came to $2.98. The cashier had to go check with the manager and the manager came back and said I can't use the coupon. When I politely asked why, she told me that the price has to be exactly the cost of the coupon! I asked her if she was serious and she said yes! i had several other items in the bag already and it was the same thing so I asked her to remove all those items from the bag and I left. from now on, I will take my business where my coupons are welcome and where the store has enough integrity to set up a coupon policy!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sure glad I skipped rexall today. I went there once and actually got overage, but it was a teenage cashier and she looked like she really didn't care at all.

They need a policy though, being without one is just ridiculous.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I won't go to Rexall at all...I just find it way too difficult to coupon there...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I went there yesterday and had no problems at all, actually a lady ahead of me seemed to be using quite a few coupons as well and the cashier was super friendly. For my multibionta coupons she said she would have to mark them down to 9.99. Overall I found it to be a much easier experience than walmart or superstore. Maybe you just got bad staff unfortunately...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went there today and had to put everything back but 1 item because my coupons were more than the item price! She said they couldn't change the price of the coupon....it was only a penny difference for all the items. Very annoying

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

went to rexall today to get the pop deal.. they told me they are a rexall but they arn't a rexall.. they are part of the rexall chain but they were a rexal guardian or something so they are technically not a rexall (really.. makes no sense)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Which one are you going too? Sorry I'm new to kamloops and I assume there are more than one? I went again today and had no issues. I go to the one by Cora.

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thats the same and only one here in Kamloops and I don't know how you are doing it but they pissed me off because of what happened on Saturday! I have Mutlibionta on order from them so I had better not have any problems when I go in to get it. I have the $10 off coupon from the net and I did one of those last Friday when I went in on Friday. I had no problem then and the cashier was a great girl. This problem only occurred on Saturday so thats why I was so pissed. No one I know is having this problem except for me and anyone else who has replied on this thread!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

is there not a rexall on columbia (and 4th)??? and then one on the old highway, princeton/kamloops
    I have never gone to either as they are both out of the way....all the gas money is not worth the coupon savings to me....or the time..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

i went and got the colorox bleach deal, i had a $1 off coupon and its on sale so i got it for a buck.. they were nice.. they said u cant use their instore coupons they have going now(paper booklet)with another manufacturer coupon.. went to one by cora's.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Well I guess I lucked out because I used their booklet with manufacturer coupons.

Thread Information