User Tag List

Thread: Hi there!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi everyone, I am new to the website, and I am liking what I see! I have always half-heartedly used coupons and have always been pleased with finding a good one, but I see there is a lot to learn about this whole thing, and I think I've found the place to learn it. I think it is soooooo cool that there are local forums, I love the fact that you share so much information. I am a little overwhelmed so far trying to navigate this site, but I am sure it will come in time OH, I am Lynn, I have 4 teenaged boys in the house, a Husband and two dogs Any starting advice for me? What is your favourite thing that you always look at on this website?
    Thanks in advance!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

First off. welcome to Smartcanucks..and welcome to our little part of the world..
    second.. did you say... 4!! teenage boys... WOW. I could NOT imagine.. 2 is more than enough for me.
    you should totally join one of our swap.s.. check out Squarks thread in our local section here.

as for me whats my favorite area.. hmm. deals and flyers, brag, local of course, blog

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love the Local spot. I get so many tips on where to go to combine my coupon with an unexpected mark down. I religiously look at the flyers posts cause they always provide me with the best weekly deals for my coupons.
    But my favorate is when people post the pics of the deals or their stock pile. Always so motivating to keep finding deals.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Welcome Lynn! You will get to know your way around SC in no time! My favourite section personally is the deals. I often miss things when looking through my flyer (as I am still learning too!) so it's great when other people post a heads up!
    Enjoy!!!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Welcome!! I love the deals and brags the most... then it coupons and freebies
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks everyone! I did see the thread with the flyer deals that match the coupons, but of course I don't have that many of them yet, but it will come in handy in a few weeks, I hope.

I did say 4 teenaged boys. The oldest one likes to inform me that 20 is no longer a teenager, and he is right, but he still eats like one!

I keep finding and losing things on the site, but I think I might get the hang of it. I seem to be spending an awful lot of time here

Thread Information