User Tag List

Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree281Likes

Thread: Chronic Pain Management Support Group

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Passed on lunch cuz I could just puke out my brains from the pain.
    This says it all!!! I hope you soon get some relief.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I have been eating wheat for a week Very bad idea! I feel like-well you know...I need to stop! I think when i do this I just punish myself for something or I just get sick and tired of watching everything that I eat. It is such a pain because i am the only one! And no one gets it
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Ps Skippy I hope is over now and you are feeling better
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Oh dear, Skippy. Hoping today is better for you.

Abby, wheat's a hard one to give up. I tried baking with rice flour once (my friend wanted cookies & I was trying to be nice) - it took 3 times as long & I was ready to pull my hair out an hour into the baking. Hope you're feeling better soon.

tidytaurus, hope they find the right combo of pain meds that work for you. Never fun to keep changing meds.

Hope today is a pain-free (or as close to as possible) day for all.

I`m in a smidge of pain cause I went to see Bon Jovi last night. I overdid it, but boy did I have fun. I miss the days when I was young & foolish & could overdo things & still be raring to go. One of these days, I might remember not to try to relive my mispent youth...nah, what`s the point. Ya gotta have fun while ya can & pay the price later, right?

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Andit glad to hear you got out and had some fun last night Bon Jovi OMG I am so jealous!!!!

Just when I think things are going to get back to normal .... surprise I have unexpected company from out of town. This is dh's bday and he desperately needs a break so what else could I do bought him beer last night so he could over indulge and tune out life for a few hours. He's at work today and says he is staying late just because he does not want to deal with anyone else.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Oh dear, Skippy. Hoping today is better for you.

Abby, wheat's a hard one to give up. I tried baking with rice flour once (my friend wanted cookies & I was trying to be nice) - it took 3 times as long & I was ready to pull my hair out an hour into the baking. Hope you're feeling better soon.

tidytaurus, hope they find the right combo of pain meds that work for you. Never fun to keep changing meds.

Hope today is a pain-free (or as close to as possible) day for all.

I`m in a smidge of pain cause I went to see Bon Jovi last night. I overdid it, but boy did I have fun. I miss the days when I was young & foolish & could overdo things & still be raring to go. One of these days, I might remember not to try to relive my mispent youth...nah, what`s the point. Ya gotta have fun while ya can & pay the price later, right?
    Sounds like a great TIME
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tidytaurus View Post
    Andit glad to hear you got out and had some fun last night Bon Jovi OMG I am so jealous!!!!

Just when I think things are going to get back to normal .... surprise I have unexpected company from out of town. This is dh's bday and he desperately needs a break so what else could I do bought him beer last night so he could over indulge and tune out life for a few hours. He's at work today and says he is staying late just because he does not want to deal with anyone else.
    I wish we all could do that some days..but as mom's we know we can"t isn't that the way?
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Why is it that because of pain, I can't commit to anything in advance? or if I do I have to back out at the last moment
    DW's holidays are in a couple of weeks and she and DD are going camping, but I can't commit to it.
    I've stayed home before, and I've gone before and puked everyday
    This year I figure I'll pass because I believe I'm sicker than last year, but I
    would still like to go, I think...
    I just hate my body!!!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Awe Skippy its a darn shame you might not do the camping trip! You need a holiday too and camping is so relaxing.
    I saw dr again and his solution to my meds is again to double them and I have to go back in 2 wks so he can assess, I am increasing them slowly but now they are starting to upset my stomach even more, and not controlling pain yet. I will continue trying any tips?? Dr got concerned when I said I was going to take a knife and cut where the pain is so then maybe drs could see whats wrong and fix me. Ooooops should not have said that outloud, but I was pretty miserable that day.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tidytaurus View Post
    Awe Skippy its a darn shame you might not do the camping trip! You need a holiday too and camping is so relaxing.
    I saw dr again and his solution to my meds is again to double them and I have to go back in 2 wks so he can assess, I am increasing them slowly but now they are starting to upset my stomach even more, and not controlling pain yet. I will continue trying any tips?? Dr got concerned when I said I was going to take a knife and cut where the pain is so then maybe drs could see whats wrong and fix me. Ooooops should not have said that outloud, but I was pretty miserable that day.
    If you're doubling the meds. maybe you can spread out the timing of them. That is all I can think of for your stomach problems.
    Your pharmacist may be able to assist you.
    I also take medication for my stomach, partly because of the meds.
    I've also said many a time how I would like to cut out the offending area. But not to my Dr.
    Hope you find relief soon.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    If you're doubling the meds. maybe you can spread out the timing of them. That is all I can think of for your stomach problems.
    Your pharmacist may be able to assist you.
    I also take medication for my stomach, partly because of the meds.
    I've also said many a time how I would like to cut out the offending area. But not to my Dr.
    Hope you find relief soon.
    I took so much pain meds ..my stomach bleed and then they but me on stomach meds--I got really sick then!

I wish I could stick a knife in my pain too-to relief the pressure though-maybe my head would pop like a balloon!Or so the dr.s will do something!!!
    I am going to try a Naturalopathic dr on monday-I have been to 2 before-but I need to try something new! I can't stand being on a wait list!!!! I have been on a wait list for another spec. for 8 months now! My head could have let my body and shot to Mars! I am not sure what to do..but I am tired of doing nothing..but taking anti-seizure meds-they have wicked side effects! Sorry for the

Skippy I went camping for the first week of July -but we have a trailer-it was really hard--I feel your pain
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

What a fine bunch on this thread, we all want to physically cut out the
    offending area. I usually want DW to get a gun and blow it away.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My DH said to me suicide is not selfish in my situation
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Do you think he gets it???
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    Do you think he gets it???
    I don't think anyone "gets it" unless they've walked in our shoes.
    That is part of the difficulty in living with this.
    Suicide is not the answer, it is a cop out as DW would say.
    The wind blowing through your hair, the sun shining down upon you, the song of a bird, the smell of a new baby. All are blessings.
    Somehow we each make a difference in our own little part of the world.
    Knowing I am not alone through my struggles helps. I wanna cry now.

Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information