Well Future Good News!

I had went to the KFC in London last week and the staff did not want to honour my new KFC card or coupon. They suggested I contact the head office. So I came home and wrote to them and I was called by the local manager. He was SUPER polite and explained KFC had been recently bought by another company and that when he looked into my concern he found out that THEY WILL BE HONOURING THE KFC CARD LOCALLY AND THE COUPONS!! HURRAY!!! He said that it is now all sorted out at the management levels above him and that KFC head office has also sent out letters to all of the stores in the area to make the deal cards clear in how to use them. The Manager also said that he has trained his staff locally and he respects repeat business and thanked me for being a customer! I was pretty happy that he was so polite :O) So if you are in the Wellington Rd. store as for Wayne and tell him you have now heard good things about him and his staff! :o)

(p.s My letter to head office was very polite and said that I love KFC which I do and that I just really wanted to know where I could use this specials card because I was so looking forward to it in the future! Happy today to say I can use it LOTS now :o) HURRAY! Look to order yours online! They send the card that can be used for weekly specials that are sent via email to tell you about them and then also include a $2 coupon off any regularly priced meal.

pss. I LOVE their Tuesdays special for 2 pieces with fries..super inexpensive and YUMMM! They have had this deal for a long time now (well over a year at least) and it is still ongoing.