User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've been waiting for a deal like that, too bad my son is almost 4...lol. Awesome deal, I have another Quinny and love it. I never thing to shop at the bay, I may have to check it out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by liltiggy23 View Post
    LOL bad experience with Quinny? It wasn't just that name brand on sale it was every name brand. This is the one I got http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....ductId=4449672 retails for $299. I got it for $100
    I have had this stroller since March and I LOVE it! I've been everywhere with it and travelled with it extensively. I don't think it'll be so great in the snow, but it's great for every other time of year or indoors at the mall. In the past I've paid a lot more than $100 for a lot crappier strollers! You got an amazing deal, good job!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks barginbabe The stroller is also perfect for me because I travel a lot and I have a small 2 door car. My old Graco stroller would take up my whole trunk and now I have lot's of room. I also don't mind if it's not great in the snow, I will use something else if I have to walk in the snow. For everything else it fits me perfectly.
    Earn money for paypal at cashlagoon
    http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=177228

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

That is a great bargain! Congrats. I have envied those kinds of strollers.

I hear you about the Graco taking up the trunk! LOL! But when your two year old is the size of a four year old, and too heavy for all of the other strollers (he is 41lbs and about 39" tall) you are greatful for one that will go up to 60lb child! Even the Safety 1st umbrella stroller that takes up to 50 lbs seems to groan under his weight. LOL.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Store closing sales make me weak at the knees !

When our Hy & Zels closed down, everything was 50% off then 60 % off then one day the cashier said " don't buy that jut come back on Thursday" so I assumed everything was going to be like 75% off. Store opens at 9, dropped my daughter off at school at 8:55, walked over ( it was a block away). Everything was 50 cents, everything! I called my mom quick to bring her car and credit card lol

fan
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

which location still have stroller and car seat?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No chance for me. I went to 3 The Bay : The Sherway Garden, Square One and Erin Mills Town Center and find out that they don't cary any baby gears anymore.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Check every point of view before attract to any sale or promotional offers...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information