User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Calgary has a huge thread of what's going on there, we need to get posting in this section!

At the SDM on 137th Ave and 129th street I found yesterday in their clearance a bunch of the $.99 hair accessories, marked down baby foods, $1.49 for 2 and 3 packs of adult socks, and a bunch of adult undergarments (I don't need them, but someone might).

And new coupons are being stocked now in SDMs - I found a new $2.50 large Advil!

Soooo, Edmonton - what have you found?
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

At the SOF in Oxford, found:
    .75 any Danone yogurt
    $1WUB2 Knorr Sidekicks Plus
    .50 Perrier

The SDM right beside the SOF had tons of coupons but I already have them all.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Hi,

Still new to this but I noticed the flyers to use with coupons section on the forum usually pertains to ontario and east is there a section for the west/ alberta? If not I dont mind starting a thread?

Thanx

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

AT the Sobeys in the new Hollick Kenyon they have lots of grand opening deals!!!!!! I got BOGO Cinnamon buns sooooo yummmy!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Everything View Post
    AT the Sobeys in the new Hollick Kenyon they have lots of grand opening deals!!!!!! I got BOGO Cinnamon buns sooooo yummmy!!!!
    Thanks. I've been dying to see their flyer but the Sobeys page wont load and mine didn't get delivered I'm going to head over there, migraine and all, to see what deals they have. Sheesh, the things we'll do for a sale lol
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Dana, I didn't get a Sobeys flyer either.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

I just got back from the Grand Opening Sobeys and there are indeed some good sales. A lot of items were still typical Sobeys prices, though. It is a VERY nice store. I like the layout, it's very open and easy to maneuver.

I picked up Green Grapes for $0.77lb which is a great deal down from $1.79lb. It cost me $2.01 for a BIG bag of fresh, yummy grapes. I got bananas for $0.65lb. 7 bananas cost me $1.87. I picked up some BioBest Yogurt, too. 12 x 100g Omega3 Fruit Flavoured Cups for $1.49 I think it was. They have Delissio Pizza Garlic Bread on for $5.99 - good time to use your $1 coupons since it's regular price is $8+. They had quite a few testers out and we tried their cranberry-stuffing hamburgers (meh...), and their deli smoked honey ham. The honey ham was to die for!!! No salt added, and it was SO fresh. I didn't pick any up because the deli was very busy. I did pick up 2 Arizona Iced Teas on for $0.89 each. Mmmm, love them! They also have Purely Potatoes for $2.99 and you can use $1 coupons from the Flyer or $1.50 coupons from Shoppers Voice. They have a draw at the front door. You shouldn't enter because then it will lower my own chance of winning KIDDING!!! lol You can enter to win groceries for a year, and you can enter each time you go to Sobeys up until September 9, 2010. Good luck everyone!

All in all, some good deals. They have some $2 WUB2 12pk Coke coupons up. Make sure you take it on over to RCSS and use it together with their $1 WUB2 12 pk coupon zone coupon and get $3 WUB2 12pks (each being $3.32).

At RCSS I picked up:

2 x Coca Cola 12pk for $3.64 for both (using 1 x $2 WUB2 coupon + $1 WUB2 coupon)
    3 x Nestea 12 pk @ $6.99 each (yes, I know!!) but I had 1 FPC and they have a coupon zone coupon for 1 free 12pk wub2 so I paid $6.99 for THREE cases!!
    I also got 25ct Pepcid on sale for $8.69 - $2 J&J coupon. Not bad since the Pepcid was $14.99 at Sobeys!!
    Last edited by danam314; Fri, Jul 23rd, 2010 at 08:33 PM.
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks for the Sobeys review, might stop by later!
    I stopped at Northgate Zellers to pick up my free Snuggle sheets and they had a limit of 1.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terryberry View Post
    Thanks for the Sobeys review, might stop by later!
    I stopped at Northgate Zellers to pick up my free Snuggle sheets and they had a limit of 1.
    Bah, really!!?? That's not fun! I don't use them for laundry but I like putting them between the duvet and cover to make it smell fresher longer. Is the sale on all week? maybe you can do 1 per day? Or do what I would do and use the self serve, then a regular cashier on the mall side and then the electronics counter = 3 per day

I fixed some price boo-boos in my review. The BioBest was $1.49, my grapes were only $2.01 not $2.05 and they have McCain Purely Potatoes (regular or sweet potato) on for $2.99.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Awesome! I'll have to check out that new Sobeys, I didn't even know it was opening!

I got a cute swimsuit for my daughter at Gap today, clearance prices were $7.99 to $12.99, then 30% off - and nice quality, too!

The Old Navy backpacks are a good deal too at $9...

Plus, did you guys notice all the stacking opportunities with the new LD flyer? I am soooo ready to go on Tuesday, lol!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Or do what I would do and use the self serve, then a regular cashier on the mall side and then the electronics counter = 3 per day
    Clever, why do I never think of things like that, lol!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caelinsmomma View Post
    Awesome! I'll have to check out that new Sobeys, I didn't even know it was opening!

I got a cute swimsuit for my daughter at Gap today, clearance prices were $7.99 to $12.99, then 30% off - and nice quality, too!

The Old Navy backpacks are a good deal too at $9...

Plus, did you guys notice all the stacking opportunities with the new LD flyer? I am soooo ready to go on Tuesday, lol!
    Wow, nice price on the bathing suit and backpack

Lots of nice stacking opportunities, yes!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Dana, will you please hold a little seminar on shopping lol. Wow, you're good.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

SOF has basa fillets .49/100g. They are frozen in pkgs of 2 fillets, average price around $2. Sale runs Friday, Sat and Sunday. There are limits of 2 or 3pks, depending on the store.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

safeway: friday 23rd, saturday 24th, sunday 25th lucerne butter 2/$5.00

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information