User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    keeley
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I never seem to find any good deals there so please let me now how you do it
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

You just need to watch for bonus points on products and also use the bonus point coupons that are on SDM website. Also, as I have just started doing, purchase a gift card before you start shopping (you get optimum points on the purchase) and then use the gift card to pay for your purchases.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

And...watch for the 20x point events as well!

keeley
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

great thank you

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I have got most of mine from bonus points days spend $75 and get 1800 or whatever it usually is. Many times you can get your total well below the $75 with coupons as long as your subtotal is $75 before taxes and you aren't using FPC's then you would get the bonus points but I'm not sure if the new computer system changed that?

Always looking for items on my wishlist, Stouffers and ICoke pins! As well as RAOK Campbells soup labels for my kids school!
    Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wiserwithwords

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got a great deal earlier this year when they had the Wii system on sale for 129 and it was a 20x event!! I wait to buy essentials until the 20x event...spending $50 then is easy ...TP, tissues, cleaners....generally i buy what is on sale
    They used to have great food deals but that has not been the case for many months...too bad.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi - A friend told me there will be a 20 x's event the September long weekend on everything.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I buy my milk, bread, eggs, ect... at SDM. I pretty much don't buy anything that isn't on the first page of the flyer! I also always shop on 20x the points, and bonus point days. Most of the points come from that. I occasionally use some bonus point coupons. But I honestly don't find a tonne of those useful. I'll also buy things at SDM (especially on a bonus day) that never really go on sale. Things like Nintendo games, movies, ect...
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I agree with Insane about buying at SDM Nintendo and Playstation consoles, games and accessories because their prices are competitive...the only problem is that they don't always have a lot of them in stock so you have to get there early.

And do your grocery shopping at SDM when the prices are the same (or less!!) as other stores and use coupons to get the price even lower and stock up on 20X point days!!

baggypants
    Last edited by baggypants; Wed, Aug 17th, 2011 at 04:25 PM.

keeley
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

thanks everyone i hoping to save up my points to use at christmas

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

i'm trying to save my points to redeem a game console as I gave mine away to my sister. so, i shop my essentials there when its on specials plus the bp on baby stuff. and particpate on 20x event too..

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

I am all about "baby" right now.. so I also do the 20x & spend so much get 18500.. but they also do 15x the points when you buy so much baby items... so it works out great for me..

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

our shoppers here will not let you do that. you have to spend $75 OOP if you want the bonus points. I don't think its right that some shoppers allow this and others dont

Quote Originally Posted by wiserwithwords View Post
    I have got most of mine from bonus points days spend $75 and get 1800 or whatever it usually is. Many times you can get your total well below the $75 with coupons as long as your subtotal is $75 before taxes and you aren't using FPC's then you would get the bonus points but I'm not sure if the new computer system changed that?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sitb View Post
    our shoppers here will not let you do that. you have to spend $75 OOP if you want the bonus points. I don't think its right that some shoppers allow this and others dont
    If the promo is automatic they really have no say in it. I've been told many times I won't get the points. But I ALWAYS do. I think the cashiers just aren't aware. Like was said before, if they are regular $ off coupons and not FPC; it'll work.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

I have found this.. make sure your tally is $75.00 (or whatever the amount is) before tax... than scan my card! (very important!) than i drop the big old Coupon BOMB.... which btw the SDM that I go to now asks me "did you bring your coupons" lol I always say YES... I love the cashier there she's always great.. and she now knows when i am coming her way..
    last time I went in she told me how she was talking to her mom about "lil old me" .. I felt like a SUPASTAR lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information