User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

Seventh wave coupon trains are for the conductors to get rid of coupons that will be expiring in a few months and replace them with coupons that riders put in that are later expiry hence the date of what riders need to follow. I always include some from every month starting with soon to expires, then the next month and then the next and so on so the riders have a lot of time to use them. When the train comes back in ,depending on how many each person took, it should have more Dec 31 or later expires so it is easy to track if people are following the rules. For example on one train someone posted that they took so many coupons and then replaced them with $41 worth. When the train get to the second rider there were only $22.50 in December 31 or later. Which very obviously showed that first rider breaking the rules and lieing. Hence why I tell riders to inform me if things don't look right. Hope that clears it up for you.

Thanks for the update.
    Last edited by NicoleLJ; Mon, Aug 22nd, 2011 at 02:07 PM.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ View Post
    Seventh wave coupon trains are for the conductors to get rid of coupons that will be expiring in a few months and replace them with coupons that riders put in that are later expiry hence the date of what riders need to follow. I always include some from every month starting with soon to expires, then the next month and then the next and so on so the riders have a lot of time to use them. When the train comes back in ,depending on how many each person took, it should have more Dec 31 or later expires so it is easy to track if people are following the rules. For example on one train someone posted that they took so many coupons and then replaced them with $41 worth. When the train get to the second rider there were only $22.50 in December 31 or later. Which very obviously showed that first rider breaking the rules and lieing. Hence why I tell riders to inform me if things don't look right. Hope that clears it up for you.

Thanks for the update.
    I am just letting everyone know that the train started with a lot of coupons that expire early. All of the trains Ive been on that state a time frame, all the coupons inside have been within that frame. I would hate to see someone say they received the train with a bunch before the timeframe and get someone else in trouble, better to be informed!

I should have it in the mail tonight or early morning, dealbreakers on it's way!

~~ i just scored a FREE wireless printer thanks to SWAGBUCKS! The reward community that works! Sign up now to try it out -- http://www.swagbucks.com/lilmonke

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

Most trains are run the way I described. It is the way conductors get rid of their soon to expires that they know they can't use because their binders are so full. The coupons in the train range from a few in August and then are space out over the next 4 months and then some into 2012. That is plenty of time to use them. Agian thanks for the update and it is good that you now know that there are other ways that trains are run. If I was putting coupons only from a certian date onward then I would post that in the train and say THis train is starting with such and such a date of coupons and onward. I don't do that because it is a mixed bag.

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Hi NicoleLJ,

Rec'd the train yesterday.

Out: $8.50
    In: $14.00

Thanks for the ride

Will be sending out at lunch. Leaving Feedback now!

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

Thanks for the update.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

Received the train today.

Removed $2 Expired
    Out: $4
    In: $9

Will mail out tomorrow.

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

Thanks for the update. I am confused now. What happened to KK008? Why didn't they post anything about getting it, passing it on and so on. Sorry that you had no notice that it was coming your way.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

l linann f.

receided -Sept. 13, mailed - Sept. 14
    took out 6, put in 8

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

sorry, l allso find in the train , one coupon that expiry day is nov.30, 11. Materna -Certrum Save 2 dollars

thanks for the good coupons, l got,

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

Thanks for the update.

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

The train is in. Thanks to everyone who followed the rules and made this an awsome experience for everyone.

The race for the gift card was VERY close. EdmontonGal got 28 points. Thank you so much for the awsome coupons.

And the winner was dealbreakers with 36 points. Congrats. You gift card will be mailed out to you first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks so much for the awsome coupons.

Agian thanks for making this train run so well and I hope to see you all on the next one.

Auto Expiry Helper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This thread moved to expired forum because NicoleLJ marked it as expired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information