User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a 1L Diet Coke on Sunday at Sobeys Village Mall I was looking at receipt today and I got overcharged I went back to the store with my receipt and got the SCOP.I just happened to look at my receipt because my Mum noticed got charged for too many Coke and Diet Coke 1L today.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was overcharged for batteries at Walmart the other day and had to fight for my SCOP. I had covered my bases though and prepped the guy in electronics so he could tell customer service to give it to me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I didnt even know I could SCOP at Walmart.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the headsup! Glad you didn't have any issues regarding getting your money back.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Got home from Walmart today...I chose an "older, looks like she speaks english" cashier today, after my lovely price matching experience from hell last time lol. First thing she says to me is "what do you have coupons for????"....very snarky, and rude. Told her all my coupons (all 3 of them) were for items at the end of the order, and handed them to her.
    Anyways, just now got to checking my receipt, as shopping with my 1 year old makes it difficult to do it at the time.

Not only was I double charged for construction paper, but I used my BOGO coke coupon, and she inverted the numbers!!!! Grrr....

Is it worth it for me to get my $3.00 back? Yes. How much hassle will it be?? Probably more than $3.00 worth....
    Last edited by cheryl888; Sat, Aug 27th, 2011 at 08:08 PM.

Thread Information