User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

OP, you have my sympathies, shopping at Zellers is always a hit and miss. URGHH! I would rather have a colonoscopythan deal with the cashiers at Zellers. Is their slogan still "Where lowest prices are the law?" if so, it should be "Where the lowest customer service standards are lowest".

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The same thing happened to me with the bonus points. It says 25000 when you spend $40, but it rang in at 45000. It was a nice surprise Though I'm kind of annoyed because they were supposed to add 20000 bonus HBC points but they forgot to ring it in. They never added it!

Trading Score
    161 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    The same thing happened to me with the bonus points. It says 25000 when you spend $40, but it rang in at 45000. It was a nice surprise Though I'm kind of annoyed because they were supposed to add 20000 bonus HBC points but they forgot to ring it in. They never added it!

From the other day when I was there I gave the cashier another bonus points coupon she took it but never scanned it in....I am out the coupon and the points...printer is out of ink!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymommy View Post
    From the other day when I was there I gave the cashier another bonus points coupon she took it but never scanned it in....I am out the coupon and the points...printer is out of ink!
    So I just checked my HBC rewards statement and two things:

The reason we both got 45000 bonus points is because of the 25000 coupon and then we spent $20 on personal care items/household which was another bonus 20000.

I called HBC rewards about the coupon they didn't enter (it was one of the coupons they send when you first sign up) and he added it to my account Might want to give that a try? You never know!

With all the bonus points I've gotten from 2 transactions I have 65000 points! (Almost enough for a $10 GC).
    Last edited by alicia; Thu, Aug 18th, 2011 at 11:05 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Well, I hope my Zellers will be turned into Target soon, since it is getting imposible to shop and use the coupons over there. I printed the coupon policy about overages and the cashier and manager still refused the coupons. Will it be nice if every store follow one and only one coupon policy
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wqA86Ng/]

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Whats going to happen with the points once target gets here?? I dont think they have a point system do they?
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Whats going to happen with the points once target gets here?? I dont think they have a point system do they?
    There will still be some Zellers stores, plus Home Outfitters and The Bay. So I doubt it will be going anywhere right away.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Hmm, we all need to wear buttons. No need for people to get nasty. Sorry to hear about your terrible service and the rude comsumer behind you.

If you make them I will buy one...love that idea!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

And half the price check scanners in zellers don't work.

I've had pet rats too, 2 black hooded ones very smart. don't know why people have hamsters when rats are 100% smarter.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

its a hit and miss with the cashiers.. if they coupon themselves then they are good about it.. if they dont coupon, then they give ya a hard time.. we should make SC pins to wear ..so that we can identify which cashier lineup to go to pay.. also we could identify one another.. Id wear mine, while shopping..

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TIMMYS View Post
    If you make them I will buy one...love that idea!
    me too, i want one

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Its always an adventure when you going shopping!! Never know if you get a good cashier or not....but the deals make it worth it!!

LOL, I'm one of those!! I saved enough to treat myself to a new Blackberry Playbook....

Trading Score
    161 (100%)

I try to make myself look pretty good when I go shopping with lots of coupons or price matching that way hopefully I get a male cashier and they won't give me a hard time

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

LOL, Zellers is definitely an "interesting" place to shop! Love the responses, hey if others don't feel that they have to save money, why come down on someone who does? Some people... WTG on the deals, even though you had one of those cashiers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information