User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

Just a reminder that Pharmasave in the Bedford Ravine's is offering a double coupon day on Wednesday's until the end of August. They told me yesterday that if we keep going they will keep giving us double coupon days....

I went yesterday, Got some Purex for FREE, Ombrelle 45 SPF Sunblock Reg $15.99 on sale for $6.99 and used a $5 coupon that went to $6 so I paid $.99 for $16 sunblock. SWEET! Also got some of the Aussie Styling products for $.50 and Covergirl Mascara for $.99.

The ladies are so friendly in that store and very helpful. It's nice to see a smile when you walk in with a handful of coupons. I for one and going to continue to support this, even if there isn't a great flyer, it's still good to go get a few things on double coupon day.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmasave

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

sooooooooooooo jealous!
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

M-E
    Female
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Agreed. I love double coupons days, and love that everyone is so nice! I do hope they keep it going. I got free toothbrushes and the .50 Aussie yesterday.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

I looked to match up for tooth brushes, I didn't see any, what coupon did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by M-E View Post
    Agreed. I love double coupons days, and love that everyone is so nice! I do hope they keep it going. I got free toothbrushes and the .50 Aussie yesterday.

M-E
    Female
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Halifaxgirl View Post
    I looked to match up for tooth brushes, I didn't see any, what coupon did you use?
    I don't think it was in the flyer, but the G.U.M. toothbrushes were regularly priced at $1.49, and I had a few $0.75 coupons from a trade. I don't know where the person I traded with got them though.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The G-U-M coupons were tearpad coupons at Sobey's a few months ago.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Totally forgot about that yesterday...hmmm maybe next week I will make the trip across and visit with my sister at the same time.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the last double coupon Wednesday tonight. I asked the cashier if she thought it would continue. She said no, not right now. But she suggested that I write to their head office in Dartmouth. She said that the owners actually do read these letters, so with enough positive reinforcement they'll probably do more double coupon days! She said they actually have a letter posted in the back from someone saying how much they love it! I think we should all write to them! I couldn't find an email for them though, only a mailing address:
    Pharmasave Drugs (Atlantic) Ltd.
    Suite 100, 239 Brownlow Avenue
    Dartmouth, N.S.
    Canada, B3B 2B2

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

It will be in the mail tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by HallyC View Post
    I went to the last double coupon Wednesday tonight. I asked the cashier if she thought it would continue. She said no, not right now. But she suggested that I write to their head office in Dartmouth. She said that the owners actually do read these letters, so with enough positive reinforcement they'll probably do more double coupon days! She said they actually have a letter posted in the back from someone saying how much they love it! I think we should all write to them! I couldn't find an email for them though, only a mailing address:
    Pharmasave Drugs (Atlantic) Ltd.
    Suite 100, 239 Brownlow Avenue
    Dartmouth, N.S.
    Canada, B3B 2B2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

My Pharmasave in Bridgewater is terrible for using coupons. Although some of the cashiers are really friendly, their coupon policy is rediculous! I went in the other day to use my .75 off of gumproducts that were on sale for 2/ $1 and they said I couldnt use 2 coupons for the 2 tooth brushes! errrrrr!!! I didnt even need them, have tons in my stock pile, but thought if they were free I would donate some. We also had a double coupon day back several months ago! What a nightmare! I dont think the storeowner wanted to do it,and nobody really knew what they were doing! I used a coupon for tide that went through fine, but I had another tide coupon that when it doubled it was more than the price of the tide. They wouldnt double it, they wouldnt even double it up to the price of the tide!!! She said I could only use the un-doubled coupon for it! Im so glad you guys in Halifax are having better luck than I am. I dont even bother with much at our store anymore. Can price match at walmart without any trouble.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I got mine at pharmasave....here in amherst,,,

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Saw this post today and was excited till I realized crap we are in September...where did August go? Let us know if there are any more double coupon days as I would make my city shopping day around this!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

I will call them today and see if I can stick it in there...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That would be great if they would start it up again Summer flew by and I was only able to get there once on a Wednesday. Very nice store, found out later my doctor just moved into the samr building.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wed. Sept. 21 Double Coupon Day, this is on the back page of HRM WEST community herald that comes with the flyers in the pink bag.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information