User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Oh I agree with all of you. While I have a nice stock pile of shampoos (not nexus), mouthwash, bodywash etc. I can honestly say this took a lot of time to build. I have never bought more than 4 items at a time except once when I wanted to buy 6 toothbrushes. I generally don't have the guts to do this but besides that a)just how much is too much and b)its immoral, inconsiderate, and so so so selfish and rude. I have suspicions to Halifaxgirl....wonder if we are thinking the same ??
    Last edited by janne; Sat, Aug 20th, 2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: said it the wrong way.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

Sure not me. If it was for one I wouldn't be posting about it and anyone who would like to come see my lack of stock pile is more than welcome to. Ask the daytime cashiers at walmart the description of her... Doesn't match up to me and the next time I see her perhaps I will take a picture for you. This site wasn't about calling people out but since you felt the need I can do that for you!!!!

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Oh Geez, This could be read the wrong way and I am so sorry Halifaxgirl, let me try again (cuz there is room in my mouth for my other size 10 foot).
    Halifaxgirl, I too have a suspicion, wonder if its the same person I'm thinking about.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

Thanks Janne... I re read it and can see how you meant. Sorry for the reaction.

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Whew! It's all good. Off to Sobey's to see if I can get some VH coupons.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

Quote Originally Posted by janne View Post
    Whew! It's all good. Off to Sobey's to see if I can get some VH coupons.
    I'm at the forum at a Mooseheads game. I will check windsor st and pm you and quigley....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Bought mine at WM Mumford rd
    I managed to get three....I had 2 $3 coupons
    There was another lady there at the same time she took the rest between 8-10

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

Wow.... Wonder if it's the same...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

?
    Last edited by nanny2three; Sat, Aug 20th, 2011 at 05:49 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    122 (100%)

that explains why there was none when i went today if anyone knows where I can just get one of these please let me know.

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

nope nada, but I did get at Sobey's Forest Hills a few $1 off wub cadbury snack pies or something like that. Shouldn't have though because we'd just eat them. They look delicious.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Just found a new group on facebook called "Couponing East Coast Style" I don't think its so much this site that we need to worry about people clearing shelves, I think alot of it is probably coming from Facebook where no one needs to spend time reading forums to get the info, where on Facebook everything shows up in News Feeds.

I read through the posts on this group and one woman alone admitting to getting over 25 bottles of aspirin between the stores on Mumford and Bayers Lake. Between facebook and the second season of Extreme Couponing starting soon I think we are going to see some big changes thanks to a handful of people.

Sorry for my rant, but its been a bad week, due to certain circumstances I have had to take in my 6yr old niece so at times like this the coupons would really be a huge benefit and help but not when we are being treated like crap from store staff for using them because of these individuals that are abusing them.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for posting. I was @ Walmart at Dartmouth Crossing yesterday and the only boxes I could find were ringing up at $5.97. I won't bother going out to Bedford.

I only wanted 2

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

I shouldnt go away cause now I missed all the sales and trying to catch up on all these deals
    I went into sobeys this morning and Oasis was on sale for $1.99 so I grabbed 2 and thought gosh I am so out of the loop and Phamasave has 12pack water $1.29 missed that too
    Someone help me get vacation out of my head I am missing some good deals..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Couponing East Coast Style is my group. I mean no harm in it. I am by far an extreme couponist. I have yet to find any crazy deals. I just use coupons on things I need for myself and family. I come here to learn the ins and outs. I started this group to help others save money and show my friends that I'm not a crazy coupon freak lol. If I can save money I want to help my friends save money. How someone takes it on has nothing to do with the group. I post things that I think would be an interest to any of my friends that's all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information