User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    455 (100%)

WOW great deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All 5 WMs in Mississauga/Oakville state and enforce CLEARLY that they will ONLY accept Rexall "coupons" if the have an actual dollar amount - not a % off, not a $ off, but an actual price. WM can price match this, and you can then use a coupon against it. The WMs who DO accept a % of $ off are actually NOT following WM policy.
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

great deal will be checking on this one thanks so much

That Charm Lady
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I totally did this yesterday. The cashier wasn't sure about the $4 off so she called over the CSM. They approved it and the cashier was impressed that I practically got them for free. I directed her to this site so she could learn to do it as well.
    -------------------------------------------------
    I'm liking this Swagbucks thing!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

i tried today and it didnt work for me, i guess i can always try again another day.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

thank's for the tip I get 2 today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thanks somehow I missed this in the flyer!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xssavings View Post
    Walmart does have different policies depending on the store. I know the one in Ham on U james. wouldn't let me use a rexall ad that didn't have a specific price but other people have been able too. Also The one on U james wouldnt let ne price match and use my coupon but the other stores do. I have sent an email to H.O. about P.M and coupon use.

Funny I had no problem doing so at same location.

Cashiers and CSM make up the rules on the fly with no policy to show you

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hi,

I was successful with getting 3 packs of razors from WM in ottawa around 4pm yesterday. I first went to the cash at the electronics with 9 gillette foamies and 3 packs of razors. He looked at the flyer and said "we don't price match $4off has to be the exact price" I then said I want to price match the foam (9 of them) with the coupon..he says "you can only use one per transaction" ok I said I will do 3 separate transactions...he says "not through me" hmmmn ok I took 3 foams for 5 cents left the other stuff there went back and got 6 more foams and 3 packs of razors and brought them to customer service, they were unsure of the razors but the csm just said go ahead. 81Cents in total.

Thanks to this forum...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I was at Wallmart today and I checked out these razors and the one that is in the Rexall is a 4 count package which is 7.88 at Walmart. The package that is 5.97 is for a package that only contains 3. So with coupon they would be 1.88.

Bargain Hunter
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cailinconnorsmom View Post
    the gillette razors 5 pk(my fav) are 7.49 down to 3.49 this week use the new 2.00 off from p&g and they are 1.49 yahoo!!
    I have the 2.00 coupon from P&G but it says on 3 pack.... the other is on any fusion and then their is a $5 on three gillette products am i missing the correct coupon for this deal? went to walmart they were sold out yet the lady said I couldnt do the price match lol not sure how much they are at rexall anyone know?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I couldn't even find any at my rexall!

I did find venus disposable razors (4) for 3.99, so i was able to use some older P&G coupons $2 off since I ordered those later.

That Charm Lady
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    I was at Wallmart today and I checked out these razors and the one that is in the Rexall is a 4 count package which is 7.88 at Walmart. The package that is 5.97 is for a package that only contains 3. So with coupon they would be 1.88.
    The coupon does not say 3 pack. It says any Gillete 3 Blade razors. The first picture on the coupon that says Gillette Sensor 3 is in sale for $5.88. I was able to get this deal at Walmart in Belleville with no problems.
    -------------------------------------------------
    I'm liking this Swagbucks thing!!!!

Bargain Hunter
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sofreespirit View Post
    The coupon does not say 3 pack. It says any Gillete 3 Blade razors. The first picture on the coupon that says Gillette Sensor 3 is in sale for $5.88. I was able to get this deal at Walmart in Belleville with no problems.
    ohhhhhhh hehe mommy brain k i tried at WM and got turned down so im stucking going to rexall thanks for the info must get more sleep i totally read it wrong lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sofreespirit View Post
    the coupon for the gillette 3 bladed razors shows 2 packages on the front, the first one shows the pack with the 4 count and I cannot see the the other package but I think it only has 3 razors in it, if thats the case we can use it on either package. Can someone look at it for me to make sure I am not wrong because I just can't see the 2nd one clearly.

In the Rexall flyer it clearly says the 4 count packages so we can only use the 4 off on those ones, it not for the packs of 3.
    Sorry If I have confused anyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information