User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Ruler of my own universe DeeBuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshineyday View Post
    Thanks! Also, I'm glad to know there is someone with a baby in this group so that I can send all of my diaper/baby coupons away at some point!
    Thats really nice to want to share with others

I have just started with SDM and signed up for there v.i.b. so I hope something comes from them soon. DD is going to start solids soon and I want to get stocked up. I started stocking formula last month when she got two teeth. But am still trying to bf.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Mee too laundry is cheap these days THANK YOU Purex. TP used to what I hated buying the most. Really to just flush it! Like wiping and the flushing money in the toilet lol. I am an avon rep so make up and stuff like that is cheap for me. Thouse coupons I trade. My mail goal is to save money on food. If I can see a huge saving on the crap I have to buy to send for the kids lunches and stock it then I can just buy fresh meats and produce every week.
    COUPONSTIPATION: The inability to make a purchase now, because there is a coupon at home!!!
    Live in winnipeg? Save money and shop from home www.facebook.com/AvonwithNaomi
    www.facebook.com/winnipegcoupontrades

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NaomiJ View Post
    Mee too laundry is cheap these days THANK YOU Purex. TP used to what I hated buying the most. Really to just flush it! Like wiping and the flushing money in the toilet lol. I am an avon rep so make up and stuff like that is cheap for me. Thouse coupons I trade. My mail goal is to save money on food. If I can see a huge saving on the crap I have to buy to send for the kids lunches and stock it then I can just buy fresh meats and produce every week.
    Hey Naomi, I have some extra leaves I can send that you can wipe with. My tree is getting pretty bare though!

Good to know that people might need the granola bars and fruit snack coupons I get. I can always send those along.

No kids, I just use what I can and whatever I can get that I don't use I donate to the homeless shelter.

Always looking for Old El Paso and Hamburger Helper coupons. That is pretty much my wish list. It will be hard to come up with one when the time comes on here!

Ruler of my own universe DeeBuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I am still wondering if anyone has price matched at walmart before and if so how is it done? I need a step by step for dummies

Wannabe saver
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeBuck View Post
    I am still wondering if anyone has price matched at walmart before and if so how is it done? I need a step by step for dummies
    STEP 1) Bring competitor flyer

STEP 2) If you haven't already done so circle or star the item you want price-matched & write the item on the top of the flyer.

This makes it easier for you at the checkout because you know which product goes with which flyer and then you won't feel flustered.

STEP 3) let the cashier know you are price matching and organize your price match items with the competitor flyer.

The rest is up to the cashier.

Don't forget Walmart price matches item by weight ex Tide 42 Loads or 1.8L so make sure you've selected the correct item.

Its really that simple. On a similar note - by writing the item on the top of the competitor flyer I also note the price so when I'm at Walmart I check to confirm it is the lowest price.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

One thing that I have been wondering about, seems that there are a lot of coupons out there for always, but I can not find a lot for tampax, they are the same company so are they interchangeable??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I wish I had one for always lol.
    COUPONSTIPATION: The inability to make a purchase now, because there is a coupon at home!!!
    Live in winnipeg? Save money and shop from home www.facebook.com/AvonwithNaomi
    www.facebook.com/winnipegcoupontrades

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bgheuchert View Post
    One thing that I have been wondering about, seems that there are a lot of coupons out there for always, but I can not find a lot for tampax, they are the same company so are they interchangeable??
    I haven't seen too many coupons for Tampax, however if you are a Costco member, they are on sale this week!!! $11.79 for 100 count! That is only 11.79 cents per cotton cigar!

You could also email or call them and ask if they have coupons available. I don't know who makes them.
    Last edited by schwarzie; Tue, Aug 30th, 2011 at 12:04 AM.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

There was an Always coupon available through facebook (i think) awhile ago so you could probably get them through trades. I haven't seen tampax coupons but U by Kotex has coupons out that are good one tampons.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Does anyone need any of the P&G coupons that were in the inserts? I have some extras.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Can anyone tell me (for dummies) how to edit my page so that I have a footer like some of you do? For example what I am looking for or how much I have saved etc?

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzie View Post
    Can anyone tell me (for dummies) how to edit my page so that I have a footer like some of you do? For example what I am looking for or how much I have saved etc?
    Go into your User CP and on the left hand side under "settings and options" click on "edit signature"
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Go into your User CP and on the left hand side under "settings and options" click on "edit signature"
    HA! That really is the dummy version...

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzie View Post
    HA! That really is the dummy version...
    No! It took me forever to figure everything out too!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

And me - I never used the UserCP button until Sheets kept mentioning it. I would click on my private messages and then get to everything from there.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information