User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

When you get short change at a store or over charged I am sure most go back to get it straightened out and get their money back.... So why when you "shortchange" the store would you not go back....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stacymarie View Post
    When you get short change at a store or over charged I am sure most go back to get it straightened out and get their money back.... So why when you "shortchange" the store would you not go back....
    Well said I could not have said it better my self

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

If I did not notice until I got home I would not go back, however I had this happen at Rexall last week where my coupon was put in twice and I noticed it outside the store and because of the horrible treatment I have received at that store and the amount of times they haved overed charged me by not putting in some of my coupons, or refusing my coupons etc. I just smiled and kept on walking.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sure most people who coupon, check their receipt before leaving the parking lot of that store, or even at the till, just like I do If you don't, then you really should!! So, the excuse, that I was home and didn't want to drive back to the store, don't apply!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marycrow View Post
    I'm sure most people who coupon, check their receipt before leaving the parking lot of that store, or even at the till, just like I do If you don't, then you really should!! So, the excuse, that I was home and didn't want to drive back to the store, don't apply!
    agreed even when I am not using coupons I check the receipt. When I am walking away from the till..

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Wow, some pretty harsh comments, not everyone checks right away because I see a lot of people say they were overcharged or didn't get all their coupons put in and didn't notice until they got home.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avrose View Post
    Wow, some pretty harsh comments, not everyone checks right away because I see a lot of people say they were overcharged or didn't get all their coupons put in and didn't notice until they got home.

I couldn't agree more.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I dont think this was something she should have bragged about

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avrose View Post

I agree..I coupon and there are lots of times that I don't check my receipt until i get home!! I find some of the comments above very judgemental...jeez it's not like she purposley stole anything!!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Dont listen to the ppl who are trying to make you feel bad... You do what you think is best in your situation.

Im at work right now and had an elderly gentleman come in about an hour after he purchased something and was telling us that he thinks the cashier gave him $5 too much and that he feels horribly guilty for her till to be possibly short. The cashier didnt remember either. He made us take down his number and to call him tomorrow after the money is counted to see if he did get too much change back.
    What a sweet man

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Welcome to the Bragging Section - Please Read this First
    Welcome to the bragging section
    Here you can post pictures of your bargains and let us know what you got, how much you spent and which coupons you used

It's a lot of fun knowing how well others did

Before you start commenting on other people's brags please note that your comments have to be positive. Negative or angry comments are not allowed. We're a fun and friendly stress-free community and we take pride in that.

So what do you do if you don't like someone's brag? Nothing, leave their thread and go somewhere else. Don't post something negative.

Negativity of any form or kind including sarcastic negativity will not be tolerated. Attacking another member on SmartCanucks is how you get yourself banned

Have fun, enjoy your time here and look at life from a positive perspective

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The fact is i've seen many smartcanuckers brag about a cashier incorrectly scanning things or using a $1 coupon as a $10, but seriously just LEAVE him/her alone. Like you haven't made this mistake? And I'm sure many of you have but kept it to yourself, seriously look at all the comments slamming this person, they haven't even commented... like stop being so mean! It was a small mistake of $4 it's not like they stole an iPod or anything.
    Loving my kids while saving money at the same time!!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I just don't think it's something that shouldn't have been posted. Posts like this are just asking for negativity... that's just the way it is.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

The best thing call the store talk to the manger. Person would not brag about being over changed so why brag about the store under charging you and saying I wish I bought more.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marycrow View Post

i'll play devils advocate here... i don't check them when i finish the transaction right away.. i watch as things go through for the most part (not hardcore) and i'll take a look through when i get home at the end of the evening(maybe occasionally in the car after everything is strapped in), for me i'm too busy trying to get out of the store to check (almost always dealing with a 3.5yr old who wants to get moving.. no 3.5yr old that i know if just stands there while mommy checks to make sure everything is right)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information