User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Yes I saw that after I posted it but people don't seem to realise that its the rules of the forum and seem to be ignoring it.. Maybe if they hear it over and over they'll get it before they get warned or banned...
    Thanks, you're probably right but Im going to try.. it would make the threads nicer to post in and read..
    Yes, but it's also against the rules to play "forum police". I'm not trying to argue with you (I'm a nice person, I swear!) but it might be best to report the offensive remarks to a mod instead of trying to force the rules on people. There is a report button beside every post

I tried to make that sound as non- offensive-y as I could I'm not picking at you!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have reported this post twice.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Yes, but it's also against the rules to play "forum police". I'm not trying to argue with you (I'm a nice person, I swear!) but it might be best to report the offensive remarks to a mod instead of trying to force the rules on people. There is a report button beside every post

I tried to make that sound as non- offensive-y as I could I'm not picking at you!!
    ok I understand, I'll just go back and report all the people who posted negatively,I didnt understand that was what I was supposed to do.. thanks for the heads up
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    I have reported this post twice.
    It will only get nasty in the end
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

ok I understand, I'll just go back and report all the people who posted negatively,I didnt understand that was what I was supposed to do.. thanks for the heads up
    Maybe just the post itself... it's bound to end up hurting someone's feelings. Really, I wasn't trying to be mean to you

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am sure we have all made similar mistakes. I, for one, had a huge guilt trip last night because I thought that I didn't get charged for my blistex at RCSS. When I reviewed my receipt again today I saw that she did charge me for them and I was relieved.

Having said that, I also noticed that at LD I wasn't given the $.25 coupon book for the toothpaste I bought yesterday. As I bought 4, it would have been another $1 savings.

Am I going back to LD to get my $1? No. Why? Because they are generous enough to stack our coupons and I don't want to cause a shift in policy for the rest of us if I go in an argue for $1 when I already saved over $60 with my coupons.

While the OP should possibly have kept her "brag" to him or herself or not? Probably. It is not for us to judge however on how people choose to conduct themselves unless they are abusing the system, and in this case I don't think he/she did.

I am a Newbie (actually a Loonie now, YAY!), this other person is a Newbie, rather than attacking, can we, as a positive group and forum, not just provide advice and let him or her make his/own decision on what to do rather than attacking?

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post

I love that! Where did you get it? That is fantastic!!!! I typically don't respond to these but in this case I had to.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post

*Runs out too*

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Maybe just the post itself... it's bound to end up hurting someone's feelings. Really, I wasn't trying to be mean to you
    I didnt' take it as being mean, I took it as you telling me the rules, so I wouldnt get in trouble llike I was trying to tell the others so they wont get in trouble. I understand now that they need to be reported instead. I didn't know, thanks for telling me.

I don't understand why the post should be removed, its her brag.. its not her fault if the people who read it don't follow the forum rules. Thats not fair.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Oh god.

Everyone just stop commenting and let the thread be deleted and this whole thing will go away. No need to continue on and on and on!

I know we all have an opinion on this but there have been many a thread like this and we have all seen them. We don't need to keep this one going to.

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_April View Post
    Oh god.

Everyone just stop commenting and let the thread be deleted and this whole thing will go away. No need to continue on and on and on!

I know we all have an opinion on this but there have been many a thread like this and we have all seen them. We don't need to keep this one going to.
    I couldn't agree more

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I got charged only 0.13 cents for something once when it should have been $13... it ate at me and ate at me until I went back to the store because I couldn't stand it anymore. The cashier was so impressed that I came back that she talked to the manager and she wouldn't let me pay the difference!

I don't know what the point of that story is but I always watch my bill now and I point out when the cashier has made a mistake. I feel too guilty about it if I don't.
    Recently I was buying sandwich trays for my office and they scanned in at the wrong price. Instead of paying $50 for a tray I was only charged $5.00. I didn't see my receipt until I went to the parking lot (I don't always look right away, my bill just seemed really low, but I had alot of other things). I went back in and went to CS and showed them my receipt and told them that it was wrong. She was HUGELY appreciative and said "do you mind paying $20 for each tray?" I told her it wasn't necessary, I would pay full price. She said "Well according to our policy, I should give you the trays for free". I thought about the people making the sandwiches with short notice and agreed to the $20. I didn't even like that, but I didn't want free. It was one or the other.

Others may have walked away happy. It is not up to us to judge what others do, we all have to live with ourselves. If I had not looked at the receipt in the parking lot, which I often don't, I never would have noticed.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

We are not god stop judging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

haha i wouldnt say anything like when i bought paper the other day it said on the shelf 2.00 but scanned in for .25!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information