User Tag List

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

but.. really... come on be prepared~!. SDM has the Duracell Mini's on sale.. and KNOWING they have alot of customers who shop every redemption.. why WHY would they NOT have a skid of them ready to go.. seriously.. they had 4~!~ FOUR like are you kidding. so ONE person gets 4 or MAX 4 people get to buy one each.. IM so seriously pissed off.
    While I realize they may have this deal again, as they've had it before. As last time I still didn't get even ONE.. unless you are the first person through the doors on the Saturday.. you get NOTHING. if you don't have a vehicle to get around, or much to go store to store how on earth are you supposed to get the amount you need. All i wanted was 3!!

Am I the only person who thinks that SDM should be well stocked in them to make every customer happy while these events are on.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

No I agree! It hasn't happened to me with this particular product but a few other items. I went to 2 different SDM to find what I wanted. Surprisingly enough they had a tonne of 16pk batteries for once.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I completly agree!! SDM is the worst for that. Like the pinesol. I went all over the city to find that!!! They do that with alot of sale items!!!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

ugghh I always miss out sales cuz I can't drive SDM and elsewhere. Most places don't do rainchecks on sale items and if they do they always give me such a hard time about it. Atleast in London you've got a pretty decent transit system.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

When you say Duracell Minis are you talking about 2 rechargable batteries with the charger?? Just curious..I haven't read the flyers yet at all

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

yes. they were the mini chargers on sale at SDM Sunday and Monday ONLY. no longer on sale.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Ah I stocked up when they were on sale last time but not in the London stores...I headed out other smaller cities to pick up mine as I was visiting family there.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I bought them for additions to future Christmas presents was the thinking... Why London would not stock more though..that makes NO SENSE????

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

The last 2 times those mini chargers were on sale, they only get 4 in. They won't give raincheques for them here. The first time I went in and only 2 were there and I went the Sat afternoon. Sooo, this time, I went in first thing Sat morning with coupons in hand and bought the 4. I know they didn't get anymore because I ended up going in the next day and they said there weren't anymore and that was it. I really dislike SDM for that. I also went for the Kraft handisnacks, which there was none and another food item and there was none of them. Lots of the 16 Duracell's though which was nice as someone else mentioned. However, after spending the time getting organized with coupons only to go and either products aren't there or they have such limited quantities, really, is it worth it to go if you aren't their first thing Sat morning???

Thread Information