User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by worldgirl View Post
    If you are coming down through St. Albert, just a note that there's also a LD there. Handy if you're coming through and want to "split up" your stacking trips. It sometimes takes a long time if you have a lot of coupons!
    I don't know if we do. We are spending the night in High Level both ways, but I don't think there is one there. I'll look at a map. A good idea though especially if I can't get all I want!

My husband has already told me he's taking the kids to a movie when...and I quote "I do my crazy coupon thing" LOL
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terryberry View Post
    They are no longer there! I called the number and it's out of service and when I look online they aren't listed! oh well.

Coupon Ninja in Training astrid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

You seem to be right. The website only lists Calgary locations in Alberta! This is another store you can try, which I know is still in business

http://www.allsportsreplay.com/

There's one on the Northside and one on the Southside.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by astrid View Post
    You seem to be right. The website only lists Calgary locations in Alberta! This is another store you can try, which I know is still in business

http://www.allsportsreplay.com/

There's one on the Northside and one on the Southside.
    Perfect! Thanks so much!

We head out in the morning! Can you tell I am procrastinating.....I hate packing!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Does LD sell pampers splashers? I don't see them on the website.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Does LD sell pampers splashers? I don't see them on the website.
    Unfortunately, no I wish I had of known earlier. I traded some good coupons for some rare Pampers coupons that I could use on splashers and went to LD with 5 stacks and they don't carry them
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danam314 View Post
    Unfortunately, no I wish I had of known earlier. I traded some good coupons for some rare Pampers coupons that I could use on splashers and went to LD with 5 stacks and they don't carry them
    Doh! Plan B, will buy easy-ups with those coupons then!

We should meet up while I am there. I have a can of formula and those rebates for you! I'll send you a PM when we finally get there.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

We have arrived!! I'm a little upset that the parking is so outrageous but the hotel is so very nice!!
    Now I need to go try my hand at stacking!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I was chatting with some Customer Service Reps @ London Drugs this afternoon and just thought I would share some feedback. Apparently they had some stackers in today that basically cleared the shelves of certain products, leaving nothing behind for other customers. While the CSRs will certainly stand by LD's stacking policy, they were clearly not impressed. I can't say that I blame them.

While everyone loves a good deal, I don't think it's too much to ask that people be reasonable with the stacking. I mean, does anyone really need, say a dozen of the same product all at once?

It would be a real shame if they had to tighten up the stacking policy to deal with those who "shelf clear." I think we are really lucky to be able to stack, and I would hate to lose that privilege because of the actions of a few.

Just some food for thought.

Coupon Ninja in Training astrid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Actually, not sure which store you were at, but the 51 Ave LD implemented a limit of 4 of each item just for that reason. They've got a little sign by CS.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    I was chatting with some Customer Service Reps @ London Drugs this afternoon and just thought I would share some feedback. Apparently they had some stackers in today that basically cleared the shelves of certain products, leaving nothing behind for other customers. While the CSRs will certainly stand by LD's stacking policy, they were clearly not impressed. I can't say that I blame them.

While everyone loves a good deal, I don't think it's too much to ask that people be reasonable with the stacking. I mean, does anyone really need, say a dozen of the same product all at once?

It would be a real shame if they had to tighten up the stacking policy to deal with those who "shelf clear." I think we are really lucky to be able to stack, and I would hate to lose that privilege because of the actions of a few.

Just some food for thought.
    I totally agree. It is frustrating when you come in for a certain item and find the shelf is empty and they have none in the back. I was there yesterday to get 1 scope mouth wash and there was none to be found. I was pretty disappointed. Who would need a whole bunch of mouth wash? I'm sure they expire too. I know that some people donate the stuff they get and i applaud that. Please leave some for other customers too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information