User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsich View Post
    I just used some at the Southdale location.....Dawn and Bounty coupons!
    What bounty do they have?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Argh! I should have asked for the manager when I was there, but I was in a hurry! Next time, better be ready for me "no-coupon guy"

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Dawn and Bounty? Wow great store i was at one today didn't see anything good like that lol
    COUPONSTIPATION: The inability to make a purchase now, because there is a coupon at home!!!
    Live in winnipeg? Save money and shop from home www.facebook.com/AvonwithNaomi
    www.facebook.com/winnipegcoupontrades

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Yep...I had the buy 2 get $1 off for the Dawn. The Bounty was single roll...buy 2 get $1.25 off.

Actually the Bounty wasnt really a good deal as it was $2.oo each roll.
    Jocie

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The Dollarama on Taylor took my coupon tonight, got 2 Puffs tissue for $4 - $1.25 WUB2....not a great deal but I wanted to browse and test the "coupon waters" there. No issues!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh, by the way, has anyone come across decent stock on the Softlips at any specific Dollarama? The Corydon/Osborne one had ONE left and the Taylor Ave one didn't have any! I want to stock up!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

My daughter has a friend who has been working at the Charleswood Dollarama since early July and she still hasn't been trained on how to handle coupons at the cash register. So, based on that, I'd say it's the supervisors and/or managers being lazy about training their staff.

I'm always threatening my daughter's friend to come into the store with coupons when she's working.....lol.
    Joining swagbucks will add richness to your life! I've got over $1,000.00 in gift cards so far. Please join me! http://swagbucks.com/refer/Jayne300

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I have used coupons at the dollarama in charleswood. No one knew what to do but they just "pretended" like it was cash and instead of me paying $3, I paid $1.50. Hopefully it worked out...

KatJay
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ya they just punch it threw like cash and you pay the difference after that.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

k so I emailed dollarama like a long time ago. But I finaly got an answer back here it is.

Good Afternoon,

All the Dollarama Winnipeg locations are accepting manufacturer's coupons only.
    However please note - The value of the coupon cannot be equal or exceed the retail value of the product.

A formal coupon policy will be in effect shortly.
    Thank you for your patronage!

Sincerely,

Rina Clarizio
    Représentante service à la clientèle
    Customer service representative
    DOLLARAMA L.P./S.E.C.
    COUPONSTIPATION: The inability to make a purchase now, because there is a coupon at home!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    157 (100%)

I love couponing at my Dollorama. I'm on in Selkirk but i have never had an issue. The cashiers don't know much about it still but they are smart enough to call for help. person in charge comes up and shows them. I even get the overages put towards my other stuff! I'd done awesome with the Poly to go and the benedryl itch stick. thinking about going back for the old spice stuff. Mine has lots of softlips but i haven't seen any of the tint ones to go with that printable coupon.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NaomiJ View Post
    k so I emailed dollarama like a long time ago. But I finaly got an answer back here it is.

Good Afternoon,

All the Dollarama Winnipeg locations are accepting manufacturer's coupons only.
    However please note - The value of the coupon cannot be equal or exceed the retail value of the product.

A formal coupon policy will be in effect shortly.
    Thank you for your patronage!

Sincerely,

Rina Clarizio
    Représentante service à la clientèle
    Customer service representative
    DOLLARAMA L.P./S.E.C.
    Oh my, I better get to $$$ store tomorrow and use up those last few Nivea cpns. They work perfectly for refilling the Lysol hand soap dispensers. Its too bad that the store sees this as bringing in money for them not losing in anyway. Stock is not consistent there either so its not like the product moving off the shelf frequently will be missed by many.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

"The value of the coupon cannot be equal or exceed the retail value of the product"

i've couponed at a few dollaramas & have never had this point brought up. i use quite a few couons that are equal to the retail value. just yesterday i used the $2 nivea & the $2 axe. even used a couple nesquick FPC's. if this is the case wonder if they will not accept FPC's as they definately cover the full retail value.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I thinking that with the lack of knowledge might be because they have not trained anyone yet. They plan on doing this and that might kick the The value of the coupon cannot be equal or exceed the retail value of the product code in. I am not to sure what this was ment as I know everyone is doing it and too be honest most manufacture coupons will be equal or exceed the value as it is a DOLLAR store lol.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scaredasyou View Post
    I went in and they told me they only accept "Dollarama coupons"....so I said "Dollarama has their own coupons now? Where do I find those?" and the guy said he didn't know.
    It was a red-headed guy with glasses and a lisp....he seemed to be working alone so I didn't look for another employee to ask.
    GladysR, did you use printables and everything? I'm wondering if I should go back and try again.
    I've used the polysporin printable there no problem and other manuf. coupons as well **one issue with one of the clerks regarding one coupon per purchase- I was getting 2 hawaiian tropic products with 2 coupons. I tried explaining that I was using one coupon per purchase/product in one transaction but he says one purchase = one transaction. Ok I said my daughter is buying the other bottle(she's 4) - his mouth dropped open then he said I would have to line up again(big line) and I had already waited my turn with a 4yr old and 11/2 yr old if you know what I mean- I said no I'm not going to the back of the line my daughter is in line behind me. He put it through. Truly, if employers educate their employees with their new policies everyone would have been much happier and more efficient. Ah well. I'll still use coupons there gladly and suffer the ineptitude of untrained clerks.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information