User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I was at Vaughn Mills last night and we were walking past the dollar store there and I noticed at the end of the aisle they had the Guinness 2011 .... my brother LOVES this book & I believe he already has this version ... I went to stop in and check out the price...

$5!!!!!!!!!

It usually retails for at least $20 - we have previously bought it at Costco.

I thought that's be great for people to know, unfortunately I understand the pain it is to make a trip to Vaughn Mills, unless you live around there!

But it is definitely worth the trip if you are looking for shoes, workout clothes or work clothes...let me explain.

Nine West: Bought 2 pairs of leather kitten heels - one basic black patent leather and one cute beige leather with a flower on the toes - each were marked down from $80 to $60 PLUS 40% off!!!

Nike: Everything that is in their store is priced about 30% lower than regular retail stores, plus some items had additional 30% off PLUS SPC 15% PLUS if you spend over 100$ for a limited time, you will receive a 25$ GC!!!!

Spent $160 for a workout bra, capri workout pants, a dryfit tee, 2 pairs of leather nine west shoes...

I could easily have spent that on one pair of shoes!
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco, Nine West, SPC Student Price Card

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I love Vaughn Mills! I found a great pair of zebra print peep toe sling back heels at Nautralizer on sale for 29 reg 80. A few days after I was browsing another mall and saw my shoes at the same store on sale for 49!

Thread Information