User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Blackheads can really create great discomfort especially if it will leave your face with blemishes and for sure, most people will surely value the ideas that can help solve the problems successfully.
    You will always find enough reason to look your best!
    http://www.shopandmodel.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow i'm prettty suprised after reading the article! , I've been using the Biore strips, on and off for the past 8 years!! And i wondered why they kept coming back stronger and more visible.

I'm def going to look into those creams. I havent used the strips for a whole year, either my black heads have reduced ( i know i have some salicylic acid in my toner ) or i'm just getting used to seeing them all the time lol.

thanks to you everytime i'm in the market for a new skincare product beautipedia is the first place i go for the review.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for postin. I have been using Biore strips as well... never again!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

biore strips give me burns!! I tried the ones we got as a sample and it left a giant red mark where it was and then it crusted over. Took forever to heal!! Weird though because I am fine with all the other biore products and use the cleansers daily.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    biore strips give me burns!! I tried the ones we got as a sample and it left a giant red mark where it was and then it crusted over. Took forever to heal!! Weird though because I am fine with all the other biore products and use the cleansers daily.
    That is funny, I have the opposite issue. I can use the Biore strips without any problems, but all of their cleansers and other products make my skin dry out like crazy and all itchy and red.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I think it might be the adhesive in the glue they use for the strips that I am allergic to. I'm allergic to some band aid adhesives too.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have blackheads on my nose and it drives me crazy! I've tried the Biore strips a few times, and they really didn't work at all for me. Now I know why! I also read somewhere, that just using lemon juice on blackheads helps.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Blackheads can absolutely actualize abundant ache abnormally if it will leave your face with blemishes and for sure, a lot of humans will absolutely amount the account that can advice break the problems successfully.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Interesting article but has a hint on an advertisement.

I believe that healthy skin depends on what you're eating.

You can't get rid of blackheads permanently even with the article's author's products.

Usually oily or combination types of skin have blackheads. Alas, that's a reality. But at least those types of skin get wrinkles later than dry skin. At least you can get rid of blackheads by cleaning them (even temporary), but wrinkles can be hard to be disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

thanks for sharing the link...no more biore for moi

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it is good info.. but it does seem a touch heavy handed they are dissing a number of products but only offer 1 solution their product
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    it is good info.. but it does seem a touch heavy handed they are dissing a number of products but only offer 1 solution their product

"For options from other product lines, check out our reviews on Beautypedia."

there is a link to a section of the website that has the info in her books where she reviews all other product lines.

there are other BHA products that are effective as well, some of which i have used

you will not ever find another company that is so incredibly transparent about their products, the ingredients, compilations and reviews of their products by consumers, even negative reviews. info is always backed by published research with references named.

product lines do change from year to year and so i guess providing a link to beautypedia is better for providing most up to date info on other lines.

the whole LEARN section of the website has so much info in it.
    Last edited by anisa; Tue, Sep 20th, 2011 at 05:44 PM.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Interesting article but has a hint on an advertisement.

I believe that healthy skin depends on what you're eating.

You can't get rid of blackheads permanently even with the article's author's products.

Usually oily or combination types of skin have blackheads. Alas, that's a reality. But at least those types of skin get wrinkles later than dry skin. At least you can get rid of blackheads by cleaning them (even temporary), but wrinkles can be hard to be disappeared.
    yes, the article is published on the website where she sells her products. there is a massive section on the website giving product reviews of other lines, with glowing recomendations on good products, even competition.

how oily your skin is not what keeps you from getting wrinkles. it is the overall health of the skin structure below the surface. the oil that your skin secretes does not then get absorbed into the deep layers below the surface of your skin also the sun plays a huge role. if you tan a lot it damages the skin quite a bit.

blackheads will never completely go away, i wish they would!
    R

Canadaphile
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I weas told that about lemon... but I also have sensitive, and rather flakey skin, and lemon juice, being an astringent, isn't good for the skin. I'm afraid I still have some blackheads, even after 40 years, but they do seem to be smaller and less noticeable then in my youth!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information