User Tag List

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If there are any newbies (and I mean that in the nicest way ) who are still wanting to learn how to coupon stack at LD please let me know. There is an opportunity to learn this weekend but seating is limited. It is being hosted by LD and there is no cost, but it is for people who have not yet started or just started stacking coupons.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Last edited by tdjca; Thu, Aug 25th, 2011 at 10:57 AM.

CaNewbie
    Medicine Hat, Alberta & Calgary once in awhile
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I was in the LD at London Town Square yesturday. I am from Medicine Hat and enjoyed my experience there. Let the staff know that they were amazing. I apprecated everything and there patients was amazing as well.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carpentershirley View Post
    I was in the LD at London Town Square yesturday. I am from Medicine Hat and enjoyed my experience there. Let the staff know that they were amazing. I apprecated everything and there patients was amazing as well.
    I'll be sure and let them know

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I may be intrested in this. depending where in the city it is. thanks I actually have a bunch of pampers coupons im not sure about so this would be excellent

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi can u tell me what london drugs this is at? I am downtown calgary..thanks..by stacking di you mean a store coupon and a manufacture coupon? Is there a limit on the savings I can obtain from both coupons? thanks

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sharonk970 View Post
    hi can u tell me what london drugs this is at? I am downtown calgary..thanks..by stacking di you mean a store coupon and a manufacture coupon? Is there a limit on the savings I can obtain from both coupons? thanks
    Hi, sorry the stacking class was at noon today. It went really well though and there was alot more interest than anticipated so they are thinking of doing another one possibly.

If you go to London Drugs website and look up "coupon stacking" it will give you details of what coupons can be stacked. Basically manufacturers coupons for the same product but with different UPC codes can be stacked unless it states that "they cannot be combined with another coupon offer". Also P&G coupons now state that there is a limit of one manufacturers coupon per item so they cannot be stacked. LD does not give overages so if your coupon stack is for more than the product one of the coupons will be adjusted down to cover the actual price of the product. Also no matter what the coupon states you will always pay the tax no matter how much your coupon stack is for.

Hope that helps.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Awesome! I have stacked there before but with the changes with the PG coupons it would be worth it!
    Check out this link for frugal ideas!
    http://www.organizemyfrugallife.blogspot.com

Join Swagbucks and start getting free stuff!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/babyfever2009v

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

WOW I live In Wpg,and I wish our LD had these classes being new it will really help,
    I was looking on here for I am here every spring break ,wish I can this move out here,lol,this counting down the days know,also checking to see if any1 on here from Canmore ,
    Thanks

Thread Information