User Tag List

Thread: Question

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The gum toothbrushes are on sale at Pharmasave 2 for 1.00, the coupon is good for .75 cents off, does pharmasave take the 75 or reduce it to 50 cents...also dont forget about the listerine zero at superstore, probably better to price match at walmart to get overage..superstore have listerine zero(total care) for 1.99 , thats the same stuff the coupons for i hope , anyways coupon is for 3.00.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmasave, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I got so much mouthwash, I'm taking some to the dd's house... bought/coupon it when the son was living here....10 bottles is way to much for 2 ppl.. so it's share time...
    I'm going to Pharmasave now to do the gum toothbrushes..I"ll let you know what happens . dd wants some,,, gosh she's one spoiled brat..lol jk.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I was wondering that too. I know s.s. price matches too. would they accept the gum coupons?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by C.RoyCanada View Post
    I was wondering that too. I know s.s. price matches too. would they accept the gum coupons?

I know in amherst the s/s only pm's the front page,,, unless they changed that recently..

Pharma save GUM toothbrushes, here let me use the coupon but she marked down the coupon to .50 x I used enough coupns to get them for just taxes...which was .45 for 6
    Great deal as they sell for 2.99 each..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Even if S.S. only p.m. the front page it's still good. The product is on the front. Just paying the taxes isn't that bad. Wish they carried the product at W.M. though.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

to answer my own question...pharmasave puts 75 cents coupon to the cost of t.brush which is 50cents...also walmart will not price match the t.brushes as its 2 for 1.00..has to be a price, or so they said

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer01 View Post
    to answer my own question...pharmasave puts 75 cents coupon to the cost of t.brush which is 50cents...also walmart will not price match the t.brushes as its 2 for 1.00..has to be a price, or so they said
    You did better than I did,,lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I've gotten stuff p.m. at w.m. when it was 2/whatever amount of dollars. It was at the Champlain Mall one. The problem for me is that they didn't have any.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think your right, depends on the store,I was told that without a barcode walmart would not take the coupon..i used arm &hammer (didnt realize it had no barcode), the cashier went and asked supervisor, no problem, the cashier said she thought they should except it as the way she read "their memo" the barcode was only for printable coupons...

Thread Information