User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Anyone find the Scott's Turfbuilder here yet? None at Capilano WM
    Last edited by carmelon; Thu, Jul 29th, 2010 at 11:13 PM.

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carmelon View Post
    Anyone find the Scott's Turfbuilder here yet?
    Wasn't that in save.ca or lifemadedelicious? or one of those ones that gets mailed? I'll look...

Ohhh you mean the WM clearance. sorry never seen it yet.
    Last edited by Purple_Everything; Thu, Jul 29th, 2010 at 06:57 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Found the following yesterday at RCSS(South Ed common)
    10kg flour- $6.48!!!! great price i grabbed the last one so not sure if they restock 4
    weekend
    10kg Sugar-$8.96 (i believe save on foods also has it on for $8.99)
    4 piece measuring spoon set- $0.50
    Tresemme shampoo/conditionor/styling products 2 4 $7(use 2* $1 off coupon)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HD00141 View Post
    Found the following yesterday at RCSS(South Ed common)
    10kg flour- $6.48!!!! great price i grabbed the last one so not sure if they restock 4
    weekend
    10kg Sugar-$8.96 (i believe save on foods also has it on for $8.99)
    4 piece measuring spoon set- $0.50
    Tresemme shampoo/conditionor/styling products 2 4 $7(use 2* $1 off coupon)
    Thanks. Is it Robin Hood Flour by chance? I still have 1 of the $3 coupons left if it is. Great deal!!
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

No unfortunatly not its the No Name flour the robin hood wasnt on sale

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carmelon View Post
    The Bonnie Doon Zellers let me buy 10 today and they had lots.

I received a raincheck for them but no longer need it as I ran out of coupons. Anyone want the raincheck?
    I went there yesterday afternoon and none left

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

I was at LD today and Pampers Wipes were on sale for $2.99! I brought too many coupons!

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

Deal Seeker
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

SOF Mayfield had a clearance cart full (near tills) of the jumbo boxes of Honeycomb & Sugar Crisps ($3 each) if anyone's interested.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

There are soccer cup socks and hats (very few) on clearance at SDM on Stony Plain Road and 150 street - socks - I think they had Italy, England, Portugal and Brazil - 3 pairs (ankle socks) for 1.99 and the hats were 1.99 too.

I also got some suckers for 1.49 for a 100 pack. Reduced from 5.99 - which I usually pay, or I buy at Costco in big bags or Superstore in bulk - and they cost between 5 and 10 cents depending on what I get. I am looking for more suckers if anyone knows of a cheap source. We have a bottle depot and we hand out free suckers to kids. Love to see their little faces light up.

Hey, whilst I am at it, how about all Edmonton Smartcanucks come return your containers at our bottle depot as a show of solidarity Its called Clareview Bottle Depot and it is located at 12807 53 Street - in a big yellow building - you cant miss it. Its near the Eneba Bingo, Windsor Plywood, U-Haul etc - just off of 50th street. The service is awesome and friendly and honest - I know some of the Smartcanucks who come there have told me so.

So come on down - the price is always right!!!

Please come if you can - as you know, every penny helps..... Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mhk; Tue, Aug 3rd, 2010 at 02:17 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mhk View Post
    Hey, whilst I am at it, how about all Edmonton Smartcanucks come return your containers at our bottle depot as a show of solidarity Its called Clareview Bottle Depot and it is located at 12807 53 Street - in a big yellow building - you cant miss it. Its near the Eneba Bingo, Windsor Plywood, U-Haul etc - just off of 50th street. The service is awesome and friendly and honest - I know some of the Smartcanucks who come there have told me so.
    Cool, that's the bottle depot we go to!
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mhk View Post
    There are soccer cup socks and hats (very few) on clearance at SDM on Stony Plain Road and 150 street - socks - I think they had Italy, England, Portugal and Brazil - 3 pairs (ankle socks) for 1.99 and the hats were 1.99 too.

I also got some suckers for 1.49 for a 100 pack. Reduced from 5.99 - which I usually pay, or I buy at Costco in big bags or Superstore in bulk - and they cost between 5 and 10 cents depending on what I get. I am looking for more suckers if anyone knows of a cheap source. We have a bottle depot and we hand out free suckers to kids. Love to see their little faces light up.

So come on down - the price is always right!!!

Please come if you can - as you know, every penny helps..... Thanks in advance!
    I donate to Winnifred Stewart house but lately they've been getting on my nerves. I only did it for convenience but your place sounds decent. I just might got there!!

As for a suggestion, Maybe the dollar store or the bulk barn might have cheap suckers??

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Thanks Danam314 and Purple Everything!

For those of us who like Thrift stores (Garage sale everyday!!), there is an awsome one in the West End. It is on 163 Street and 95 Avenue, right next door to the Value Village. All clothes are $1 each, books are 10 for a dollar, magazines are 10 for a dollar and soft toys are currently 0.25 cents each. Knick knacks are 10 - 25 cents each, and its 100% Canadian owned according to the sales person there. I just donated 5 bags of stuff there, and picked up some books and magazines to read. There is new stuff there everyday

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NE Superstore has dove shampoo for $2.94 and it has a bonus cream rinse. Also they have some double nexxus shampoo packs for $9.00 and that is a great deal because that stuff is really expensive.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Sobeys on jasper and 104st found $1 off any maple leaf pork product (in the meat/deli aisle) today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Sobeys will be having Hunts canned tomatoes on sale for $1 this coming week. With the $1 coupon they are FREE!!! I love these tomatoes. They are diced with either sweet onions, or green pepper, celery & onion. They are fabulous for cooking stews, sauces, pasta, chili & more. Last time I got 10 and this time I will get at least 10 more

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information