User Tag List

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

closed my online clothing boutique. I'm out in the boonies so having a storefront just wouldn't work.
    Much of the clothing is currently at the Unique Boutique in Kingston Ontario. However, I have over 100 skirt, pant and dress suits plus tons of separates (mostly fall/winter) still here on the rack!!

Name brands like Jones New York, Tahari, Liz Claiborne, Le Suit, Cachet, John Meyers, Jessica Howard etc etc.

Suits are lined fully! Very high quality.

The retail prices are from $200-380!!
    They are BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!! All inventory came from Macy's and Bloomingdales overstocks.

These suits are being offered at $55-75 if you buy directly from me. You are welcome to arrange to come and view them.

I can also arrange a clothing viewing at a place of your choice for a small fee to cover gas. Just tell me the sizes and I'll let you know how much of each size I have to bring. Email for photos if you would like an idea of what's available.

Lots of dresses at the Unique Boutique right now. I do have dresses still here with me on the rack. Everything is organized by size. I do have multiples of sizes and styles and occasions! Mother of the bride dresses, sun dresses, career dresses etc.

Anything from 2p to 24W.

I can arrange a COUPON for you to get a 15% discount if you purchase something from the Unique Boutique as the other clothes (also new with tags!) are on consignment for three months.

Questions? Just ask!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Please visit our beautiful Ragdoll Cats and Kittens @ www.lionsroyale.com

Never pay retail
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Where is the Unique Boutique located?

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasminebed View Post
    Where is the Unique Boutique located?
    Hi
    It's across from the RioCan center where Home Depot is. Right beside Dr Bernstein clinic, in the same mall area as Keiths Deli. Not sure what else is there. Some Mattress mart and a travel agency. She has some great specials on now with stuff reduced big time. Everything I brought in (clothes and shoes, jewelry) are all new with tags, shoes in their box etc. SUPER name brands.

Please visit our beautiful Ragdoll Cats and Kittens @ www.lionsroyale.com

Thread Information