User Tag List

brittanyb
    Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Now i know that there will be the monthly coupon meet probably next friday BUT i was just wondering if there were any ladies or gents that would like to meet up during the day? I work most friday nights now and can not make it anymore. We can meet at mcdonalds or possible burger king( for those of us with kids for the playplaces!

Let me know who would be interested and which days/timeswork and i'll try and organize something
    This thread is currently associated with: Burger King, McDonald's

brittanyb
    Trading Score
    153 (100%)

no one is interested in having a meet during the day then??

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I would love to but I work weekdays. I could probably do the odd Friday day though!
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Possibly...depends what day...you may just have to throw it out there and see who can come. I have had a few people comment that Fri. are a bad night for them, so it could be another option just to try a diff. evening than Fri. - evey once in awhile it wouldn't hurt to mix things up and throw in an extra meeting!

Thread Information