User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Teenah20 View Post
    I actually didn't participate in the Aspirin deal at Walmart... I did however find 4 boxes on clearance at sobeys for $2.00 so I picked them up for my boyfriend's Grandmother. She was so excited when I gave them to her lol
    I did.. for a while it was my fav coupon, . thankfully theres a new fav coupon almost every week Funny thing about coupons, the ones that don't seem that good often end up being excellent.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    This is fun, here's another entrepreneurial Aspirin seller...

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-health-special-needs-BRAND-NEW-48-BOXES-SONYCAMERACHARGER-ASPIRIN-W0QQAdIdZ300782587

Date Listed 25-Jul-11
    Price $80.00
    Address Maple, ON L6A 1N8, Canada

I have 48 brand new boxes of aspirin for sale

5 - extra strenth 500 mg, 50 tablets

19 - Stomache Guard 325 mg, 36 tablets

24 - Regular strength 325 mg, 24 tablets

I am selling this as a lot for $80, worth close to $200.00
    Perfect for selling in your store!
    Oh, it's seems so reasonable.

Actually Jeff's gf, P :)
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Sick, just sick.

Reselling formula is beyond disgusting. This is not a product to make a profit off of, it is a human being's basic need. (And yes, I am pro breastfeeding, but I do not stand in judgement of moms who choose/need to formula feed. And if they make that choice, it makes the formula their baby's basic need.)

I would never buy medication just for the overage. It is something that I feel is wrong, plain and simple.
    A young family's adventures in couponing, deal hunting and spending less!

The Good Life

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Maybe let the aspirin thing go pretty soon as it really is getting very old. The Promo Came - Then It Went. Coupon is over. We are all couponers, looking to get a great deal or get something free, to help save us some money. No crime in couponing. WALMART is the BIGGEST RETAILER in the WORLD. the VERY BIGGEST. WALMART does NOT LOSE MONEY - EVER. The aspirin coupon is nothing to walmart, they didn't lose a penny on it. If a few couponers got a little extra overage from using that coupon RIGHT-ON. I love using Coupons, I Love Getting overages, I love stacking coupons, I Love Saving money. In some locations walmart is allowing stacking along with overages, boy am i going to absolutely have fun with that. But now all you complainers who take offense for missing out on getting overages on that aspirin deals, I am sure you are all way to sensible & honest & fair to stack and get overages. Come On people....... walmart has a very clear and well thought out coupon policy to ensure they never lose a penny. So those that used the aspirin coupons and got overages - were not pulling any sneaky cheating scheme, they were following walmarts very own coupon policy. Lets move past the aspirin coupon overage debate. it is over. For all those who never got overages and feel hard-done-bye, well dont worry, theres plenty more deals tomorrow. And have a nice day ^_^.

Actually Jeff's gf, P :)
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Why do people always assume that those who question the actions of other couponers are jealous? I'm NOT jealous of these people, I'm disgusted by them.

I'm also not worried about missing a deal. I believe that if I continue to coupon honestly and ethically, I will continue to be allowed to save money and get great deals. It has worked just fine for me so far!
    A young family's adventures in couponing, deal hunting and spending less!

The Good Life

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Came across this on Youtube. They explain they hit 3 Walmarts in 3 days and didn't clear any shelves. Still 58 Aspirins and $60+ in overage?

P.S. Mods if posting this particular video is against SC rules, feel free to remove it.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    Came across this on Youtube. They explain they hit 3 Walmarts in 3 days and didn't clear any shelves. Still 58 Aspirins and $60+ in overage?

P.S. Mods if posting this particular video is against SC rules, feel free to remove it.

They did something similar with the listerine coupons,
    when i called them out on their blant abuse of the coupons, they deleted my comment. saying that no one actually reads the fine print of one coupon per person.
    I boycott that blog... theres nothing more annoying than people who brag about abusing coupons.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information